WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts, Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder of WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts thru Oct 2nd

& Thanks to Will for all his support :wave:

W

WBPickups

Just a reminder of WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts thru Oct 2nd

& Thanks to Will for all his support :wave:
Hey guys, I have had a few messages for people that want to put deposits in to get the discount until they decide what they want or be able to save money to order. I will extend the discount until the 23rd of this month when the contest winner is announced. Thanks guys!

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

sapi

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Will/Laura are available these days? I've desperately been trying to contact them for weeks and my last e-mail to them today was returned saying mailbox full. Thanks a lot. Sorry if this msg is out of subject.
jo

dogbone94

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Will/Laura are available these days? I've desperately been trying to contact them for weeks and my last e-mail to them today was returned saying mailbox full. Thanks a lot. Sorry if this msg is out of subject.
jo
hey jo.
i talked to them both earlier this week.... keep trying... he has been at the shop alot this week.... dave

im_b0r3d_

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Too bad I'm going to have to watch this deal go. :( I'll need to get a new guitar to put them in first!

T

TheMrsWB

Hello everyone. Will's still in bed with a stomach flu today.

We are still offering member discounts which will be our Christmas sale good until December 24 2007. I will post more about our Christmas ordering later this week. I am getting orders that are ready to ship today and tomorrow out. We will be limiting the orders so that we can get them all delivered by December 23rd.

The New PGB Pickups will in production for Christmas and the H&G's and Habaneros.

I have been setting up our new spam filter and it seems to be working. So if you tried to email and it wasn't able to reach us. You should be able to now. Thanks everyone again for all your support and patience while we have been working on non-pickup problems.

Laura

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

We are still offering member discounts which will be our Christmas sale good until December 24 2007. I will post more about our Christmas ordering later this week. I am getting orders that are ready to ship today and tomorrow out. We will be limiting the orders so that we can get them all delivered by December 23rd.

The New PGB Pickups will in production for Christmas and the H&G's and Habaneros.

I have been setting up our new spam filter and it seems to be working. So if you tried to email and it wasn't able to reach us. You should be able to now. Thanks everyone again for all your support and patience while we have been working on non-pickup problems.

Laura
:( ... i hope Will gets better soon :fingersx:

:wave:

:)

:hippie:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Laura
What are these ? YouTube - Kenny, Van Halen's Hot For Teacher With WB Guitar Pickups! :naughty:DOPi's ?

im_b0r3d_

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Laura
I know what I want for christmas!

jimmydeuce

Reaction score
After getting my Habanero's and being blown away with how good they sound I talked to Will last night and ordered a set of Hot Vintage Tuned. Can't wait to get them.

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like the sound of the Firewater for bridge, i like the sound Kenny
is getting on that youtube song, ALOT!

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Laura
I sure would like a set of the classics if Brother Will would throw in a free Les Paul so I could put them in it:)

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I sure would like a set of the classics if Brother Will would throw in a free Les Paul so I could put them in it:)
:rofl::rofl:
make mine reliced :wave: I was accused on another forum as being Will Boggs & in another post as to being paid by Will to promote :wtf::rofl: WB Boggs made his stance the old fashion way by standing behind his product & guaranteeing if your not satisfied return it & he will wind it till you are one happy goo goo headed camper ....wait maybe he is a cult leader & we are under some spell ..spread the word !!! Hey if I am Will honey what’s for supper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads