Way too many disclaimers...

LesPaula

Reaction score
Absolutely everything about that ad scares the hell outta me.
People legitimately selling a guitar like this know EVERYTHING about it.

chasenblues

Reaction score
This makes at least the 5th time this guitar/listing has been posted about here.

RevWillie

Reaction score
This makes at least the 5th time this guitar/listing has been posted about here.
IMO that is a gross understatement - it has been on ebay and the forum dozens of times! :laugh2: :naughty:

A total trainwreck - RUN FORREST, RUN!

questionman

Reaction score
That fretboard appears to be glossed?

Or wildly over-oiled...

Duce

Reaction score
"HOWEVER IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST ONE AVAILABLE FOR THIS MONEY AND COULD BE MADE EVEN MORE VALUABLE IN THE RIGHT HANDS."

Scary shit!

Paul46

Reaction score
For the amount of money that guy must have spent on ebay ads he could have bought a real one!

Ozzy Mandeus

Reaction score
That guitar is legendary around here, he's been trying to pass it off for at least a decade that I know of :laugh2:

ps, by "around here" I mean the north east of England not the Vintage section....

TheWGuitar

Reaction score
"I HAVE HAD THE GUITAR TO THE FOR MOST EXPERT IN THE COUNTRY AND HE SAID IT WAS A BIT OF A MYSTERY."

Red flag #1 perhaps?!?!
That would have told me something about my guitar right there.

herzog

Reaction score
That guitar is legendary around here, he's been trying to pass it off for at least a decade that I know of :laugh2:

ps, by "around here" I mean the north east of England not the Vintage section....
Sunderland?

jaik

Reaction score
" I ONLY WANT MY MONEY BACK"

that's my favorite line in the ad & I'm sure any buyer could relate at 15,000 quid

sonsofthedesert

Reaction score
Sellers words, not mine...
"I HAVE HAD THE GUITAR TO THE FOR MOST EXPERT IN THE COUNTRY AND HE SAID IT WAS A BIT OF A MYSTERY."

This is a master of salesmanship at work here:laugh2:
I needed a good laugh.:laugh2:

He should take advice from the master:

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.:laugh2:
W. C. Fields

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He'd be better off putting on Ebay with no reserve, getting something for it, and then moving on with his life, rather than waiting for some ignorant person to pay him what he paid.

jaik

Reaction score
He'd be better off putting on Ebay with no reserve, getting something for it, and then moving on with his life, rather than waiting for some ignorant person to pay him what he paid.
I offered him 650, but he hasn't responded, yet :p I mean the bigsby could be real

Latest Threads