Warner Brothers dump Batgirl movie

45WinMag

Reaction score
Not to jump the shark here but I was out taking Bald Eagle shots this summer and this flying rat appeared out of nowhere. I got my pics and hid in my truck like a bitch until the threat was gone. I HATE bats. View attachment 625756
You would have hated leaving Al Faw Palace in Baghdad after dark on a summer night. There was a large bat habitat near the palace (placed there intentionally because the bats controlled the mosquito population around the canals and lakes in the area). After dark, the bats would swarm over the bodies of water, feeding on the mosquitos. This included the moat that surrounded Al Faw Palace. I remember the first time I walked out the door to see the bridge completely obscured by a cloud of bats. The guy beside me laughed and told me to just step out into it, they won't hit you. He was right, but it did feel odd walking through a bat swarm.

gevalt

Reaction score
I just remembered,

In the early 90's, Roger Corman owned the rights to make The Fantastic Four movie, but the deal was about to expire, so they made a movie quickly. It has never been released. The next owner of the hypothetical film franchise bought the Corman film, in order to shelve it. I've seen the movie on youtube and it's like KISS meets the Phantom, crossed with Sesame Street.

Matt_21

Reaction score
Let's be honest, it was probably a dump to begin with.

Latest Threads