Warner Brothers dump Batgirl movie

dspelman

Reaction score
Supposedly they were worried it was so bad it could damage the brand.
The media here in LA have a slightly different spin -- according to them, the new regime of Warner Bros took over as the movie was being completed (all shooting is completed) and has decided that all DC movies will only be done (henceforth) as blockbuster-style theatrical releases and not as streaming stuff. So they've got at least two of these (the other is a Scooby offering) that are being trashed at serious expense.

The movie had some decent star power folks innit, and Leslie Grace (the star) is an up and comer that they definitely want to work with going forward. She's half Dominican, a great singer, a good dancer ("In The Heights") and probably a bit crushed that the movie will be scrapped.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laugh2:How many of those do you have?
At least 50.

I've never seen anything so perfectly portray the combination of fuck you, disgust, and who gives a shit so perfectly.

I also have a shirt of the original. Wore it to a show on Saturday and must have gotten 20 comments lol.

Ben Affleck Smoking Through the Pain of Existence

Ben Affleck smoking meme T-shirt by thegamerloft | Redbubble | ben graphic  t-shirts - affleck graphic t-shirts - smoking graphic t-shirts

GrandJunction

Reaction score
Wait a minute - let me get this straight . . . this movie was pulled becasue of 'Poor reaction to test screenings'? So, that means all of these incredibly stupid movies that I have seen in recent years have tested well?

Now THAT'S scary!

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Wait a minute - let me get this straight . . . this movie was pulled becasue of 'Poor reaction to test screenings'? So, that means all of these incredibly stupid movies that I have seen in recent years have tested well?

Now THAT'S scary!
It's best to just drink a few extra and not think about it, at least that's what works for me.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
The media here in LA have a slightly different spin -- according to them, the new regime of Warner Bros took over as the movie was being completed (all shooting is completed) and has decided that all DC movies will only be done (henceforth) as blockbuster-style theatrical releases and not as streaming stuff. So they've got at least two of these (the other is a Scooby offering) that are being trashed at serious expense.

The movie had some decent star power folks innit, and Leslie Grace (the star) is an up and comer that they definitely want to work with going forward. She's half Dominican, a great singer, a good dancer ("In The Heights") and probably a bit crushed that the movie will be scrapped.
Or relieved. Sometimes a production just stinks and is better for everyone that it not see the light of day.

Olds442

Reaction score
At least 50.

I've never seen anything so perfectly portray the combination of fuck you, disgust, and who gives a shit so perfectly.

I also have a shirt of the original. Wore it to a show on Saturday and must have gotten 20 comments lol.

Ben Affleck Smoking Through the Pain of Existence

Ben Affleck smoking meme T-shirt by thegamerloft | Redbubble | ben graphic  t-shirts - affleck graphic t-shirts - smoking graphic t-shirts
it's like ben's thinking, fuck this world. meet you in the next one, don't be late.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always thought really bad movies went straight to DVD..

Like pretty much any movie this guy has made in the last 10 years..

download.jpg

In his younger days he had a few really good movies

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Not to jump the shark here but I was out taking Bald Eagle shots this summer and this flying rat appeared out of nowhere. I got my pics and hid in my truck like a bitch until the threat was gone. I HATE bats.
85891F0C-816F-4544-A0C0-47E76879B1E2.jpeg

Latest Threads