Wanted: 8-8400

Chef Greg

Reaction score
you know who you are .... wanna sell it or trade it? 1998 Murphy aged * painted

rykus

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply...I'm assuming because of the pics you where asking me. I sold her back to Pete Boslooper.

He said he would offer me first dibs but then had it up for 35k US...

Sorry Greg. Wish I would have offered her to you instead but I said I would offer him first if I ever sold.

DanD

Reaction score
If you're gonna dream, dream big $$$$$! :rolleyes:

Peter B

Reaction score
Hey Chef it's Pete. Just read through all this. Hello again. I still own the guitar, yes. We lost the paperwork when we moved from Tulsa and have yet to find it. Probably threw it away when I changed the box it was mailed in from Canada. I sold a 1962 Bel Air Bubble Top to get it back. I don't recall 35K but I did price it high for awhile there, probably regret for selling the car., and mostly to see what would happen. I had some back and forth with Tom on it by phone it's in his Guitar Preservation ledger. Now that he's back with Gibson I don't know what he could do about the documentation but he is a solid guy so... I gave rykus first dibs but I probably said that to you first also so if i did you came first and I apologize. Look familiar? I'm not keen on selling it but I assure you 35K high it won't be. There is some history here as you know. I avoid forums but here I am again. Hope all is well.
101_0752.JPG

Peter B

Reaction score
Getting inquiries on this. I really don't want to sell right now. I sincerely appreciate all of you and this forum. I've been out of touch for the last few years and wanted to let Greg know I saw his request and have "spoken" to him already by email.

Latest Threads