Want to buy/searching for thread

Revolution.

Reaction score
I'm new here and also a new guitarist, I have an LP and it's my first ever electric guitar. I am looking for a black machine heads with large rings, two black speed knobs 1 for volume and 1 for tone and a black pickguard for a single cutaway LP. I wont be able to buy them online since I don't have enough money to buy anything online and wasn't able to find good quality one's here in the Philippines.

I am hoping that there are members here who have spare and are willing to give them away.

If you are willing to give away your spares please send me a message at [email protected] so I can give you my mailing address.

Thanks in advance!

Guitardad47

Reaction score
I've been looking for an older BC Rich Mockingbird. The one with just the "R" Logo on the headstock.

Electric Funeral

Reaction score
Looking to buy some hardware for a LP classic, I need a set of gold speed knobs, a blank truss rod cover, and a cream pickguard. I'd want all of them to be genuine Gibson and I'd prefer used with minimum to moderate wear to match the rest of the guitar. PM me if you're looking to sell your slightly older parts. That way you can buy new ones!

earplayer

Reaction score
hi there!

hi everyone - my first post here...

WTB an old wood 59 burst replica... (lexluthier i would like to buy one of yours...:thumb:)

cheers!

Rock Johnson

Reaction score
I'm looking for a covered PAF-ish humbucker for the neck position of my Classic Vibe tele... something along the lines of a Dimarzio PAF classic, Manlius Landmark, etc. PM me with what choo got!

SrDeMaFp

Reaction score
Looking for a Morley ABY switch (or similar). Just saw that I missed one yesterday. DAMN IT!

Azz_87

Reaction score
Im looking for a Burny Tobacco Burst LP.

Pm me if you have any for sale of know of any.

Idealy UK based :slash:

Birdbones

Reaction score
LF:
Eric Claptons' stolen 1960 LP...

or a wife who is willing to put up with excessive GAS, which ever is more likely in the realm of possibility.

deeno11

Reaction score
Looking for a burny or orville LP custom in aged white or black!

naccoachbob

Reaction score
Trying to find a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 or M-Audio Fast Track or Fast Track Pro for sale.
Only something in really good working order with all software and licenses/keys that came with the s/w.
Will consider other interfaces.

Email me at coachbob at mail dot com.
Thanks,
Bob

HoratioCaine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Gibson Les Paul that is a bit more unusual. I'm happy with my other guitars and I want to finish off by getting a Les Paul that looks a bit different than usual and is special to me, as this is the last big thing I plan to purchase since finance is going to get tight as I need to save. I've got my black 2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard to sell and a few other things to make funds for it soon providing something I like comes up.

I'm looking along the lines of Les Pauls from the Guitar of the Week series, the Week 2, Week 9 and Week 39 ones. Also I might be interested in a second hand Custom if a nice one is offered. Would prefer 60s neck.

I'm from the UK so would ideally want offers from UK or Europe. Show me what you got! Although I'm not expecting a mass of offers if any because of my picky taste I admit.

Latest Threads