Want to buy/searching for thread

London

Reaction score
Want to buy some MIJ mojo.

Ideally a MIJ Strat, ideally maple neck, ideally sunburst but open to suggestion. Also would consider a similar format Tele.

I would like something like a 1984 Tokai but again I am open to offers. I only have a budget of around £400 UK which at today's exchange rate is $638. If possible this budget would include shipping. If in SE UK then I can probably pick it up. I would also consider a MIJ Les Paul.

Someone pull me out of my depression here, I lost out on a MIJ LP that I wanted on fleaBay and just lost out on a a Tokai 1984 Strat.

I am gutted :sadwave:

RiP

Reaction score
Want to buy some MIJ mojo.

Ideally a MIJ Strat, ideally maple neck, ideally sunburst but open to suggestion. Also would consider a similar format Tele.

I would like something like a 1984 Tokai but again I am open to offers. I only have a budget of around £400 UK which at today's exchange rate is $638. If possible this budget would include shipping. If in SE UK then I can probably pick it up. I would also consider a MIJ Les Paul.

Someone pull me out of my depression here, I lost out on a MIJ LP that I wanted on fleaBay and just lost out on a a Tokai 1984 Strat.

I am gutted :sadwave:
is this of interest to ya?? :naughty:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member-classifieds/40142-uk-sellers-thread-24.html#post2251159

blackat

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for an old Gold Tp6 for my 25/50. It's missing, I have the regular stopbar, I would like to find a used Gold Tp6. Anyone with that in a drawer?
I have one that's pretty minty.

blackat

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Looking for ONE gold Schaller 'style' tuner.

lpstudiored

Reaction score
i'm looking for a reasonably priced hollowbody guitar, preferably with p90's, for somewhere around or under 3-350:fingersx:

thanks,
lpstudiored:slash:

esolano

Reaction score
Looking to buy myself a Christmas present this year. Either a Gibson Les Paul Classic or Standard. Anyone selling?

Bobby420

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone out there is selling or knows someone who is selling a Les Paul Custom Lite Goldtop...? I have recently fell in love with this guitar and can't seem to find one. Well, there is one on eBay right now, but it's $3,100.00 and I don't won't to spend that much. I researched it and found out that there were only 200 made and obviously that's the reason for the high pricing, but I refuse to give up looking. I am also considering an ebony one as well. Can anyone please help. Thank you.

Tollan

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals! I'm new to this forum and found it whilst looking for a Burny LP. Anyone selling out there? Preferably 80s and a not too bright finish... prefer the tones of tobacco burst or more "natural" finishes. I'm in Canada at the moment but will be coming and going to the UK as well. Open to any any offers though :thumb:

Thanks!! :dude:

ODD1991

Reaction score
Looking for SD Alnico IIs and SD Invaders, preferbly Alnico II neck and Invader Bridge.

BGD

Reaction score
I really want to buy a Burny ES-335-style guitar. Like really. My wife says no more LPs for me.

dealmaker

Reaction score
Guys,

Looking for a 74-75 Custom in White(cream!) anniversary or non--anniversary models considered but looking for a tidy one with no repairs.

Thx!

antz

Reaction score
looking for a Epiphone Explorer pickguard.

Any colour will do :)

Latest Threads