Wanna see Photobucket pics from old threads? Got Chrome or Firefox?

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I decided to go with this one...its running fast and no problems at all. In fact some images that on the other extension was still not showing for me on some pages, but this one does. Also comments on the other one, other users were having same issues as I was. Maybe there is a glitch. Anyway, this is the one I have now...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon?hl=en-US

Thanks for this

just started noticing problems yesterday __ so I disbled the extension for when I would need it . knowing that there are alternatives that provide the same functionality . much better solution

ShelbyDude

Reaction score
I had to take it off. Kept saying..waiting for photobucket fix extension to load on and off since downloading it. It was annoying. Today was dragging it too long.
I don't need to see the old pictures that badly. Good fix though for those that need it.
For the less computer savvy of us.... How do you remove it?

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For the less computer savvy of us.... How do you remove it?
On Chrome, there is an icon on the top right of your browser. Can't remember if it was a P ? Click that (it should say Photobucket fix) and then choose remove from Chrome.

Last edited:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Worked great for a few days and then it just killed chrome. So, I just went into extensions and disabled it. If I find need for it in the future, I'll enable it.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Worked great for a few days and then it just killed chrome. So, I just went into extensions and disabled it. If I find need for it in the future,
I had been using the original linked one for awhile.
Then tried the extension Harmony linked to..Much better..No loading issues.:applause:

I dumped the original one.

parts

Reaction score
Mine never changed..free but I don't use a ton of space or link often..