Wanna see Photobucket pics from old threads? Got Chrome or Firefox?

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I decided to go with this one...its running fast and no problems at all. In fact some images that on the other extension was still not showing for me on some pages, but this one does. Also comments on the other one, other users were having same issues as I was. Maybe there is a glitch. Anyway, this is the one I have now...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon?hl=en-US

Thanks for this

just started noticing problems yesterday __ so I disbled the extension for when I would need it . knowing that there are alternatives that provide the same functionality . much better solution

ShelbyDude

Reaction score
I had to take it off. Kept saying..waiting for photobucket fix extension to load on and off since downloading it. It was annoying. Today was dragging it too long.
I don't need to see the old pictures that badly. Good fix though for those that need it.
For the less computer savvy of us.... How do you remove it?

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For the less computer savvy of us.... How do you remove it?
On Chrome, there is an icon on the top right of your browser. Can't remember if it was a P ? Click that (it should say Photobucket fix) and then choose remove from Chrome.

Last edited:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Worked great for a few days and then it just killed chrome. So, I just went into extensions and disabled it. If I find need for it in the future, I'll enable it.

chasenblues

Reaction score
Worked great for a few days and then it just killed chrome. So, I just went into extensions and disabled it. If I find need for it in the future,
I had been using the original linked one for awhile.
Then tried the extension Harmony linked to..Much better..No loading issues.:applause:

I dumped the original one.

parts

Reaction score
Mine never changed..free but I don't use a ton of space or link often..

parts

Reaction score
UH...
Yesterday...
YOUR ATTENTION IS REQUIRED!

Your account has been restricted because you are exceeding the free storage limit. For your reference, Your account is limited to the lesser of 2.5GB or 250 images and you currently have 2113 images in your account. This means that you are no longer able to add photos to your account and must either delete or download images to meet the free plan limit.

Buy Annual & Save 10%

What You Must Do

For either $4.99 (monthly option) or $53.89 (discounted annual option), you will get 25GB of storage (up to 2,500 images), plus watermark free image hosting, use of our new state of the art image editor, among other features.

No more bulk download.. so saving important stuff..the rest can just die..
I use Imgur now generally..

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yep, they're putting the squeeze on....

Photobucket currently hosts over 130 million photos for over 11 million free users! Effective June 1, 2019, new hosting limits will take effect that will impact a small portion of our image hosters.

What Are the New Limits?
Free hosters will be restricted to 25MB of hosting bandwidth per month. YOUR CURRENT USAGE IS OVER 500MB PER MONTH SO THIS NEW LIMITATION WILL AFFECT YOU.

What Happens If I Go Over My Bandwidth Allowance?
Free hosters, like you, who use more than 25MB of bandwidth will have all of their hosted photos watermarked and blurred.

This is an example of a blurred and watermarked image↓

To restore hosting privileges and to avoid having your images blurred and watermarked after June 1, simply purchase a premium subscription plan for unlimited monthly bandwidth. Our plan pricing is the most competitive in the photo hosting industry.

Lock In Future Pricing Now
Photobucket pricing will increase in January 2020. Upgrade to a yearly plan, or a multi-year plan that will lock in your low pricing today.

Buy a two-year plan and save

Questions? Contact support or visit our FAQs

*Excludes 25GB Photobucket plan

parts

Reaction score
Now seems incredibly slow as I was copying to move to Imgur...