Volkswagen apologizes for being... RACIST!

jb_abides

Reaction score
Volkswagen apologizes for 'racist' advert showing a giant white hand flicking a black person away from a VW Golf and in to a shop called 'Little Colonist'
  • Social media users noted that as slogan 'Der Neue Golf' - 'The New Golf' - fades into view, the jumbled letters appear to spell out the N-word in German.
  • Other eagle-eyed users spotted that the cafe's name is Petit Colon, which in French literally translates as the 'Little Colonist.'

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm just shocked how vapid PROMO men are- I never reveal "TRUE INNER THOUGHTS"- I just smile and nod, I learned this in 2nd grade,get more treats like that.

"Timmy, do you like people that our different than you?"
"YES! YES YES! Now gimme more cookies."

You want cookies you "talk the talk" -so simple.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Volkswagen apologizes for 'racist' advert showing a giant white hand flicking a black person away from a VW Golf and in to a shop called 'Little Colonist'
  • Social media users noted that as slogan 'Der Neue Golf' - 'The New Golf' - fades into view, the jumbled letters appear to spell out the N-word in German.
  • Other eagle-eyed users spotted that the cafe's name is Petit Colon, which in French literally translates as the 'Little Colonist.'

I thought Petit Colon would translate to little asshole.
Where the hell is Bling when we need him to translate?

jb_abides

Reaction score

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads