Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
Another pantsuit drunkard's misread of the situation... figures.
Yes. Clearly, she’s the one who’s out to lunch.

BCDD6E0A-675C-4396-B1F8-86EB01254E54.jpeg

...and before someone points out that they only have a quarter of the population, you’re right.
Go ahead and quadruple their numbers.

Also considering that the entire country with a population of 83 million is smaller than Montana, that density should have pushed their numbers even higher.

Last edited:

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Clearly, she’s the one who’s out to lunch.

View attachment 475115

...and before someone points out that they only have a quarter of the population, you’re right.
Go ahead and quadruple their numbers.

Also considering that the entire country with a population of 83 million is smaller than Montana, that density should have pushed their numbers even higher.
Now take the New York and New Jersey numbers... AND the state populations.... out of the US numbers, and you have a better indication of what is happening in the US.

Left set of columns is sorted by total cases per 100k of the population
Right set of columns is sorted by deaths.

New York and New Jersey are a mess... but the #3 states on both lists are significantly lower than #2.

CVUS.jpg

danohat

Reaction score
I bought me some really crappy mesh face masks that look ridiculous. But... they're face masks. I can simultaneously tell you to fuck off while wearing a stupid mask.

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, this is hilarious. From an article about how the lock down is bringing families closer together.

survey.png

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to our annual antique extravaganza at our local fair grounds this weekend. I wore a mask as requested. It was one of those regular pleated jobs with a blue side and and white side. Standard hospital mask I think.

After about 20 minutes, I felt weak and dizzy and my vision got fuzzy. I went inside a building to cool off and sit for a bit. I thought I had the Rona or something.
After talking to medical professionals, they decided I had breathed too much of my own C02 and had almost passed out.

What can I wear that actually lets air through??

We are being forced to wear a mask everywhere now and I can't wear what I have access to.

surgical_mask_id_173103361_c_aleksandr_zubkov_dreamstime.com_.jpg

pnuggett

Reaction score
Friends of ours put their masks on when they leave the house for shopping in their car and keep them on until they return home. They live at least 20 minutes from the nearest shopping. I've been communicating with them by email. I asked them what the point was to have a mask on in their car while driving. First they said it takes time to get the masks adjusted properly. I called BS on that and then they said you shouldn't touch your mask any more than necessary. I asked them why they don't wait until they arrive at their destination to put their masks on and take them off when they get back in the car to return home. Same BS that they don't want to contaminate the mask. I asked why don't you bring some hand sanitizer with you in the car and clean your hands and then remove your masks? No response. I think they get some sort of feeling of virtue wearing the fucking things. Wearing a mask in your car is fucking retarded IMHO.

They have become more and more woke over the years and debate upsets them. I hate seeing what they are becoming. Pussies.

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

murmel

Reaction score
I'm actually using the German app. It*s bluetooth based, open source and even or largest white hat hacker group approved it. It´s a 1984 idea, but it`s the least harming option to our economy. Since Eric Snowdon we know that the NSA is listening to all our phone calls (even our chancellors) and they are monitoring our internet traffic and bank transactions, so how much worse can it get?

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually using the German app. It*s bluetooth based, open source and even or largest white hat hacker group approved it. It´s a 1984 idea, but it`s the least harming option to our economy. Since Eric Snowdon we know that the NSA is listening to all our phone calls (even our chancellors) and they are monitoring our internet traffic and bank transactions, so how much worse can it get?
You're entitled to your opinion, but no way in hell I can agree with it.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
I wore a “mask” for the first time yesterday.

Even with traveling for work uninterrupted the whole time this has been going on, I’ve somehow avoided it thus far. I’ve taken to carrying a hanky in my back pocket, just in case someplace I had to be made me put one on, but that hasn’t even happened... until yesterday.

I was working on my tractor and needed a small part, so I drove into VA to the Rural King. Signs on the door said “By order of the Gubna, blahblahblah mask.” People coming out weren’t wearing one, and the employee I could see working on stock at the door had hers pulled down on her chin. About then, I realized I hadn’t brought my hanky, but it didn’t appear to matter.
It didn’t.

While I was in the Rural King, my wife texted that she wanted some Tequila. Boom, I knew right then that I’d be getting lucky that night, and there was an ABC right across the road from the RK. Too easy. The perfect crime.

Same sign on the door at ABC, but I ignored it. Right about the time my ears crossed the threshold, the fella behind the counter chirped “Sir. Sir! You’ll need a mask to come in here.”

With my shot at showing the old lady how many butt-ups I could do hanging in the balance, I had to think quick.

I rolled my eyes, took my cap off and stuck it over the bottom on my face, and headed straight for the Cuervo. Never mind that it was a trucker-type cap, with a vented top with holes big enough that the germ from the Mucinex commercial could dance through, that appeared to be enough.

When I got to the counter, man-Karen says, staring right at my hat-mask, “And, you can’t carry a gun in here”. I assume I’m wearing a gun company hat, and, without thinking, I take it off my face, look at the Sig logo, and say “It’s cool, I’m not carrying”. He gives me a look like I’m the retarded kid who just won the science fair, and proceeds with ringing out me and my bottle of 80-proof panty-drop.

While his little computer is comparing my debit card to the bank’s computer, a black dude walks in without a mask. I glance back and forth between man-Karen and new customer. On the third try, I manage to telekinetically drag his eyes over there, and he... drops his eyes in shame, while simultaneously saying precisely fuck-all.

I indignantly scoop up my brown bag of future sheet-stink, and walk out to my truck. As I’m fishing for my keys, I notice the 13rd .40 cal in the paddle holster I’m wont to wear while I’m working around the property.

God bless America.

The only place where a retarded kid like me can sometimes win the Science! Fair.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
While his little computer is comparing my debit card to the bank’s computer, a black dude walks in without a mask. I glance back and forth between man-Karen and new customer. On the third try, I manage to telekinetically drag his eyes over there, and he... drops his eyes in shame, while simultaneously saying precisely fuck-all.
I would not have been able to resist saying something about the double-standard.

The man is a coward.

GunMonkeyINTL

Reaction score
I would not have been able to resist saying something about the double-standard.

The man is a coward.
A coward? Yes. For sure. Probably racist for seeing an immediate difference between me an the other customer, too.

I just didn’t want to be the guy calling out the other guy who got away with what I couldn’t.

Probably for the best, too, given that I didn’t realize I was open-carrying in a state-run liquor store.

LP121

Reaction score
Just got back from Lowes. Sign on the door said Wearing a Mask Recommended.

I said "I reject your recommendation" and went in. Wasn't the only one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads