Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Yep.

But his life insurance policy may not pay out, considering it to be "self inflicted"
Might be a legal battle with the family on that though, although my own AD&D policy excludes death "while hospitalized"... so I guess if I get messed up in a car accident and the paramedics don't think I'm going to make it, I need to tell them to take the scenic route.
My life policies dropped the self-inflicted after something like 24 months. That said, if I die on a motorcycle, rock climbing or piloting an aircraft, my heirs can expect a fight.

murmel

Reaction score
Hard for someone that is on a ventilator, and dying a horrible death to say anything at all.

Sensationalized shit news.
Yes, normally everyone on an old school ventilator is sedated. On ECMO that might be different though.

jb_abides

Reaction score
Yes, normally everyone on an old school ventilator is sedated. On ECMO that might be different though.
As far as I know ECMO doesn't seem to be too prevalent here, sadly.

That's what they should have ramped up via the DPA.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I am going to put up a toe nail clipping tutorial on my youtube channel. You guys want a sneak peak?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I wish I worked at BB:

How much fun would that be?

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, my wife has been in the ICU probably ten times, in the last 5 years. Mostly heart related. Almost every time the ICU was full and she had to spend hours in the ER while they tried to get her a spot. Now they want to make it sound like the ICU is full of only people dying of Covid.

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
China is a country of more than 1.4 BILLION people.
Yesterday they reported 4 new cases of COVID-19.

The City of West Sacramento reported 16 new cases of COVID19 yesterday.
I'm beginning to get to the point where I believe the numbers coming out of China more than I believe the numbers coming from the US.

What a flip from 5 months ago :facepalm:

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to get to the point where I believe the numbers coming out of China more than I believe the numbers coming from the US.

What a flip from 5 months ago :facepalm:
According to Worldometer, China has just over 300 total active cases in the ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Sounds legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.