Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll sponsor you.
Cool beans.... If it happens, it's gonna happen with Texas first down the road...
May have to let some good folks in down here, properly vetted of course and must have an official kitchen pass to enter... It's gonna get crazy and the lunatics running rampant will be the ones that trigger the split....

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

jb_abides

Reaction score
Give me my pod, mate!!!

“This blessed plot pod, this earth, this realm, this England.”
– Richard III by Shakespeare

That story is full of BS fear-mongering. The Brits pound. And they used to have to go to the pub. Now they have liquor superstores and pound more. OK, better for driving. But walking down to the corner and socializing keeps intake in balance, more than the Covid worry.

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. This may indeed be my favorite Covid related story. May top Chris Cuomo

And to think people get mad at me / us for exposing bullshit.

There is BULLSHIT, right there.

You guys that find fault with us, take a good look.

See the bullshit? That's bullshit, if you didn't know.

Covid bullshit.

And now for the hearing-impared:

bullshit.png

So you out there want to give us a hard time?

Don't like the thread?

Take a good look at the other side.

Crotch

Triggered
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And to think people get mad at me / us for exposing bullshit.

There is BULLSHIT, right there.

You guys that find fault with us, take a good look.

See the bullshit? That's bullshit, if you didn't know.

Covid bullshit.

And now for the hearing-impared:

View attachment 475001

So you out there want to give us a hard time?

Don't like the thread?

Take a good look at the other side.
Fair suggested during an interview on the “Today” show May 14 that he may have gotten the virus through his eye during a flight

jb_abides

Reaction score
Wilhelm duh Firstust, a most Bigoted and Idiotic tyrant!

Entire NYPost Editorial quoted for truth and exposure of illegal actions:

Mayor Bill de Blasio has banned large gatherings in the city until the end of September, saying, “We just can’t have that while we’re focusing on health right now.” But he’s making one big exception: Black Lives Matter protests.

“This is a particular moment in American history where 400 years of oppression, 400 years of racism are being addressed in a very, very powerful way that can’t compare to anything else,” he says, “and people’s voices needed to be heard.”

Privileging some speech is bound to infuriate everyone who isn’t allowed to gather when they think it is just as important; he’s basically begging any group with any pride to also challenge the ban.

And rightly so, because the mayor is engaging in blatant viewpoint discrimination, which is blatantly unconstitutional — and guarantees the courts will support those who defy him.

Heck, de Blasio (along with Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Attorney General Tish James) is already under a federal injunction not to ban large outdoor religious gatherings, after three Orthodox Jews and two Catholic priests went to court because protests but not services were being allowed.

Other federal courts have issued similar rulings in Kentucky and Kansas.

The plaintiffs noted that de Blasio himself violated the ban on gatherings of more than 10 when he attended a protest at Cadman Plaza. His administration evicted Hasidic children from a park days later for breaking that same edict.

Any court worth its beans is going to find that same injustice in an effort to ban any large gathering that’s expressing or celebrating almost anything — ethnic or neighborhood pride, say — as long as the mayor is explicitly permitting mass-gathering “speech” that he deems important.

The law couldn’t be more clear: Elected officials don’t get to discriminate in that way; de Blasio looks like a bigot, or an idiot, for trying.

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Todays stats from Worldometer. These deaths are still people that HAD Covid when they died, not just died FROM Covid.

cases.png

deaths.png

Tone deaf

Reaction score

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does healthcare insurance in the U.S. cover such cases?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hospital-died-covid-party
Yep.

But his life insurance policy may not pay out, considering it to be "self inflicted"
Might be a legal battle with the family on that though, although my own AD&D policy excludes death "while hospitalized"... so I guess if I get messed up in a car accident and the paramedics don't think I'm going to make it, I need to tell them to take the scenic route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads