Not open for further replies.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Gawd.. the music industry just leaping on to the bandwagon in the name of "help".

..desparately trying to keep their careers/names alive in the spotlight because they can't tour.

Next is going to be some simpering message of "unity".

Well, I don't want to cuddle up to people who destroy and burn. Sorry.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d rather have the shows cancelled and get my money back.

I’m sitting on tickets from a postponed show from April. I may never see that money, especially if the venue goes out of business.
I have a show I got tickets for my mom for. I got them off Ticketmaster secondary market. They are now offering refunds. I'm guessing I won't get my full amount back and only get the face value for them. I'm going to wait it out. It is going to be rescheduled. Its just not announced yet and its been cancelled for months.

Me personally I have had a few traveling shows where I have lost out on my hotel because of it.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was actually ticketmaster tickets through ticketmaster resale.

• Sad
Reactions: Who

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tickets Now is doing the same thing in a way. They'll give you a refund, or they'll give you a 150% credit to use on other tickets and donate 5 dollars to Covid19 lol. I'll take my money back for my GnR tix.

Reactions: Who

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just got the first haircut i've had since Feb.

if you people want to feel better, go get a hair cut. i feel great.

god damn i needed that.
Same, yesterday. I actually put on work clothes and got out of my jeans and sweatshirt. Feel like a human again. That with a mix of going out to dinner last Friday and shit seems normal. Till I come over the border and have to put my mask on to go get gas or groceries.

socialhero

Reaction score
i just got the first haircut i've had since Feb.

if you people want to feel better, go get a hair cut. i feel great.

god damn i needed that.
Same, yesterday. I actually put on work clothes and got out of my jeans and sweatshirt. Feel like a human again. That with a mix of going out to dinner last Friday and shit seems normal. Till I come over the border and have to put my mask on to go get gas or groceries.
Stop shoving your COVID privilege in my face guys.

That’s very bad COVID.

Olds442

Reaction score
i took my mask off while i got the cut, other people didn't. nobody cared that i did, or at least kept it to themselves. we're all more than 6' apart.

picking up b-fast at the snack shop, outdoor garden open, half the people had masks.

at lowes, the appropriate way to wear a mask is with your nose out.

weird local rules we have down here. but it sums up to we're just about through with it. i know i am.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Stop shoving your COVID privilege in my face guys.

That’s very bad COVID.
But getting a haircut while wearing a mask.. One of the most personal things a stranger can do to you. Talk about covid cooties..

Now, that's some good covid, right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads