Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Rona-focused songwriting... will it ever end?

Calgon take me away!

jb, I refuse to EVER mention it- Yeah, let's write a "topical" song-----REAL SHELF LIFE! No, I'm still in MY world. My world is what I know-stands are for sitting in.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gawd.. the music industry just leaping on to the bandwagon in the name of "help".

..desparately trying to keep their careers/names alive in the spotlight because they can't tour.

Next is going to be some simpering message of "unity".

Well, I don't want to cuddle up to people who destroy and burn. Sorry.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’d rather have the shows cancelled and get my money back.

I’m sitting on tickets from a postponed show from April. I may never see that money, especially if the venue goes out of business.
I have a show I got tickets for my mom for. I got them off Ticketmaster secondary market. They are now offering refunds. I'm guessing I won't get my full amount back and only get the face value for them. I'm going to wait it out. It is going to be rescheduled. Its just not announced yet and its been cancelled for months.

Me personally I have had a few traveling shows where I have lost out on my hotel because of it.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
This was actually ticketmaster tickets through ticketmaster resale.

• Sad
Reactions: Who

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tickets Now is doing the same thing in a way. They'll give you a refund, or they'll give you a 150% credit to use on other tickets and donate 5 dollars to Covid19 lol. I'll take my money back for my GnR tix.

Reactions: Who

Latest Threads