Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Or second, but I suspect laying out the plans and what data is being used and how it’s being interpreted would cost the state and local governments some, what’s the word, flexibility in determining their next move. It would also give a metric to measure government’s performance.

Mikey, you're a local: when was the last time Richmond EVER had competent city government?

jb_abides

Reaction score
Preview of what the flyover & southern states may be in for in 5-8 weeks... I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Everywhere, not just flyover. Don't be such a geographist! :cool2:

Just came back from the park after late coffee and donuts. Scads of people everywhere en masse, huddled with their grills a-blazin' and frolicking with no masks.

Lockdowns boomerang; slow-burn herd better. You get front-loaded cases so it appears worse but you approach herd faster. So long as you don't overload the hospitals for extreme cases. We'll see how Sweden pans out by Fall. @TheX ... that's just IMHO :naughty:

I don't trust any information from CCP, so it's just another bad data point in the miasmic Covid Fog of War (alert Robert McNamara!)... I will throw some "conspiracy" out too: Donbei could easily be a well-timed false flag operation intended to keep us in fear. Not likely but possible.

In all probability the sort of overreaction which typifies the CCP playbook. That's how they roll; it helps further the perception they are "on top of things." CCP trying to buy-back bad karma they've incurred; their reach on these fronts is far & wide, witness stooges from ONE's PassTheMic.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mikey, you're a local: when was the last time Richmond EVER had competent city government?
Yeah, there is that. Businesses have been busting their asses improving the city and made significant headway in making us a great place to live, work and visit. I guess Stony just couldn’t resist the opportunity to undo all of that hard work, investment and risk. Maybe he’ll rename a few more roads.
I look at Richmond as a model of what can happen when the incompetent get their way.

Latest Threads