Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
Here’s the deal:

Once everyone on the planet is inside at the same time ( easily verified by satellite and chip implant )
surely their next move will be to blast us all with the brain virus over cellular and wi-fi!

Mark my words!

Howard2k

Reaction score
IIRC, Koontz wrote "Flight of the Intruder." It was a great book and, as it turned out, one of my best buddies was an A6 pilot. Unfortunately, Hollywood got involved and made a movie out of the book (Starring Willem Dafoe, Danny Glover and a bunch of other moes). Holy sh*t did that movie suck ass. I could make a better movie based off of an episode of Dora the Explorer.

Most of these guys (Patterson, Clancy, Koontz, King, etc) write one or two good books and then call it in for 10+ more volumes of pure shite...
Coontz was flight of the Intruder, not Koontz.
But your comments could apply Koontz, he’s done some great stuff but if you read enough of it you kind of know where he’s going.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sell Judson your Burst.

Sell me your '55 Custom BB fo 'bout tree fiddy.

jaycoyoyo

I would rather be playing guitar.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My soul is a dark bottomless pit of despair, but at least I had sports to distract me. Into the black hole we go.

I’m fortunate to have a job that will continue to pay, and I can work from home. If I’m quarantined I will play guitar a lot and drink whiskey.

-Jay

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
With all the panic it will be interesting to see what changes take place in business, culture and even hygiene.
How supply chains are set up will be re-evaluated, government will take even more interest in that, Cultures that are more touchy feely may become more standoffish. And cultures (and individuals) that have some questionable hygiene practices may realize why they need to change.

This thing is showing up a lot of failings in each country’s governments, health system, cultures and infrastructure. Big changes may be coming.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
I've heard our stores are out of TP and hand sanitizers too.

The wife is headed to Austin next weekend to visit our son. I'm outta days off, so I can't join them.

Austin sure looks pretty with all the Bluebonnets and such in bloom down there. I'd love to hit a few of the Austin area trails for a run or 2 this time of year.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I've heard our stores are out of TP and hand sanitizers too.

The wife is headed to Austin next weekend to visit our son. I'm outta days off, so I can't join them.

Austin sure looks pretty with all the Bluebonnets and such in bloom down there. I'd love to hit a few of the Austin area trails for a run or 2 this time of year.
The Blue Bonnets are out now. I've seen them in a few places.

There have been 2 cases of the virus confirmed in Austin. Tell your wife to be vigilant.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
The Blue Bonnets are out now. I've seen them in a few places.

There have been 2 cases of the virus confirmed in Austin. Tell your wife to be vigilant.
We just had the Jazz visit our state and shutdown the NBA, some schools, and a couple of high end steak joints. Austin sounds cleaner at this point.

:laugh2:

Bytor1958

Reaction score
We just had the Jazz visit our state and shutdown the NBA, some schools, and a couple of high end steak joints. Austin sounds cleaner at this point.

:laugh2:
The 2 cases aren't from Austin.

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Oh man. Friggin rookies at the grocery store. I went to grab some sour cream this morning for my perogies tonight....

Usually there are about 5-6 cars in the parking lot at 8:30 in the morning. It was full.

I go in and it’s busier than the day before Christmas/New Year.

People buying everything....insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads