Virus Conspiracy, Travel, Prepping, Bitching

Malikon

she's so heavy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so, an interesting thing happened today...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Very "Stand" here-just had a conference from Montgomery County---

"Ummmmmwash your hands to fight...CCCOOOOOVVVVIIIDDDDD 19--ummmmmmsneeze in your elbow to stop CCCOOOOOVVVVVIIIDDD 19........

Well. I guess ? My show will be cancelled on Sat?No problem I can read the Book of Revelations and have some tea with Sabu and Mrs. FEZZ...............

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
100%. Even the non-conspiracy thread here is too much for me. Between social media and the news its fuckin ridiculous.

I'm not making light of it. I know people are sick/dying. But much of this is like looking at a car crash.
Also kind of puts in perspective how much the world is reliant on fossil fuels, for better or worse!

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also kind of puts in perspective how much the world is reliant on fossil fuels, for better or worse!
That thought has not entered my mind at all in all honesty. True or not.

Strat God

Reaction score
New York Prison Labor Makes Hand Sanitizer, Prepares to Dig Graves if Coronvirus Worsens

‘PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE’
As the city’s epidemic plan shows, prisoners are always the first in line to be sacrificed in times of crisis or plague.

Kim Kelly

Updated Mar. 09, 2020 1:16PM ET Published Mar. 09, 2020 4:49AM ET

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
That thought has not entered my mind at all in all honesty. True or not.
I couldn’t help but notice what seems a connection.

Between

“OMG Coronavirus hundreds of ppl are dying”

“Wash your hands”

“OMG Coronavirus the Stock market is crashing and oil prices are falling”

Seems like Coronavirus is more a risk to wealth than health!

Malikon

she's so heavy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think it's more about the slanted media getting everyone worked into a frenzy so they can point at a particular person and try to say, "it's all your fault!" when the economy tanks,... even though the market is tanking because the msm is whipping everyone into a frenzy.

Seems sort of obvious when you step back and look at it. They're doing the same exact thing they've been doing for years, only now they have another angle to exploit.

only the US could so blatantly politicize a virus to try and make one party look bad.

... but that's about all I can say on this board regarding that. Don't want to scuff the curb and dent my rims.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
take all your money out of banks, drain your 401ks, put it in a sock under your bed!! HOARD WATER! HOARD TOILET PAPER! HOARD FROZEN VEGGIES!!! PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eyeroll:

I keep saying we're just lucky this thing doesn't have a higher death rate, or is something very nasty, the way people are acting we're BEYOND fucked if something really nasty were afoot.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's more about the slanted media getting everyone worked into a frenzy so they can point at a particular person and try to say, "it's all your fault!" when the economy tanks,... even though the market is tanking because the msm is whipping everyone into a frenzy.

Seems sort of obvious when you step back and look at it. They're doing the same exact thing they've been doing for years, only now they have another angle to exploit.

only the US could so blatantly politicize a virus to try and make one party look bad.

... but that's about all I can say on this board regarding that. Don't want to scuff the curb and dent my rims.
When pundit tell me to panic, I don't even flinch.

When experienced teams of Dr's tell me to wash my hands I do it.

In other words, our media can completely suck my cock down to the balls. They're worthless and in fact an enemy to me. They cheer for this shit.

I'd rather listen to the experts that are saying keep calm and take normal precautions.

I even got toilet paper without an empty shelf today.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was buying groceries last night at WalMart... Bought john roll... they had plenty... Paper plates and bowls.... Got my wet wipes. (shut it Vic)...

What I want to know is just who the hell made a run on my Cotto Salami sammich slices... the rat bastid.... All kinds of sammich meat and no damn Cotto Salami... Damnit man...

Anyway, still take my CBD oil, vitamins, plenty of coffee, and had chili loaded with jalapenos.... Doing my part.....

Sammiches get the 'Basco.... Hot peppers, mang... Kills the mocus critters....

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
When pundit tell me to panic, I don't even flinch.

When experienced teams of Dr's tell me to wash my hands I do it.

In other words, our media can completely suck my cock down to the balls. They're worthless and in fact an enemy to me. They cheer for this shit.

I'd rather listen to the experts that are saying keep calm and take normal precautions.

I even got toilet paper without an empty shelf today.
This right here. The media are fearmongering fucks that celebrate pandemonium. They are indeed the enemy.

cjpeck

Reaction score
This right here. The media are fearmongering fucks that celebrate pandemonium. They are indeed the enemy.
How dare you!!!

Think of all the children you just stole the childhood from!!!

I sure am enjoying the hell out of the clear roads though. Hope it keeps up for a while.
Just for the record that was sarcasm.

Latest Threads