Vintage "Peter Green" Lemon Drop

LpPepper

Reaction score
Just ordered one of these from a shop.

It seems to me that a lot of them are varied , as in the actual burst is quite different . If anyone has one , care to share some pics?

Im doing a straight trade with my Standard 89' Jap strat

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
a lot of the older ones had a very thick dark flame, whereas the newer ones are brighter. the old ones looked like a gibson standard faded.

i loved mine!

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
They are sexy looking guitars for sure :D

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The top on that one is just nuts. In a good way. I saw an upright photo of it somewhere here....pretty unique.
that isn't a Vintage PG though, you do know that right? it's just his sig.

Udonitron

Psychedelic Stoner Rock
Reaction score
So nice...shame about the metric posts though...I do prefer the threaded pin standard type more. Of course you could always convert that but still the holes in the top are huge.

JNS

Reaction score
Bought one a couple of years ago. Took me a long time to find one here. Mine is between the dark and the light pictured above, though I haven't seen it in months as I have it at my Father's place. It's a gorgeous guitar. I really like mine.

slicer

Reaction score
I've had a play on one, they are pretty sweet. Nice guitar.

g60_dave

Reaction score
I played a gig at the weekend and another guitarist had one badges up as a Gibson. Looked embarrased when I said 'nice vintage' after he had gone on about his 'gibson'

last.train.home

Reaction score
They are alright, not as impressed with them as everyone else seems to be, prefer the tokai/grecos

RGI

Reaction score
They look really nice :slash: ... I want to buy one my self but I´m afraind i may get one of the really ugly ones :(

RNP

Reaction score
I played a gig at the weekend and another guitarist had one badges up as a Gibson. Looked embarrased when I said 'nice vintage' after he had gone on about his 'gibson'
At the show I played last weekend I had just the opposite happen. People kept commenting on my Gibson and I had to correct them and say no, it was a Vintage. .. Vintage what? was the inevitable reply

Latest Threads