Vintage or High $$$ Effects !!! Who Owns Them ???

Mr. Fuzzy

Reaction score
From what I read, the original (not reissue) TS-808 has:
- dash ("-") in between TS and 808 and
- registered mark ® after the Ibanez logo (Ibanez®)

Anyway that's a great collection you got there :thumb:

Since I bought it new in 1981, I am 100% confident it is original, and you are mistaken. The info you read is not completely correct.

Early versions had the ® and the dash. This is the version that seems to be more desirable because there is misinformation about 808's and it is easier to tell them apart from the reissues.
The last version around 81, before the change to the 9 series dropped the ® and the dash. I believe the original versions without the ®, and dash are actually rarer.
That is the version the reissues are visually copied from.

This guy has an original non ® symbol up on the bay
no ® original

another one
no ® original

More vintage effects in my pile...
RE-201_sm.jpg
RE-201_2_sm.jpg
RE-301_sm.jpg

madams17

Reaction score
Have a Phase shifter from the seventies. Mutron Phaser II

mutron2.jpg

I was given one of those once. It was definately cool, but it ended up breaking and I was stupid enough to throw it away instead of trying to fix it.:shock:

Last

The Cleaner
Reaction score
Not yet but this is on my list!

FulltoneTubeTapeEchoBig.jpg

I've had & sold all of the usual pedals you see & are popular (for good reason). I'm going much more for cleans nowadays.

crazymike

Reaction score
I've got 2 old pedals.. I got them for Christmas... '88-'89?? I think..

DOD delay (FX90) and a Hot Pink Peavey DSC-4 dual clock stereo chorous (and the boxes to boot). I've got a Boss "L.A. Metal" pedal floating around in my parents attic.... somewhere:shock:.

Whats even funnier is that people are calling junk from the mid to late '80s "vintage" now.. :lol:

Latest Threads