Vintage Gibson Price Lists

PlainT0P83

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good source or is willing to provide scans of original Gibson Price lists? I'm talking about mostly 60s through 70s and the price lists themselves, not the actual catalogs.

There are several great sites with catalog scans and some price lists, but there are gaps in my knowledge about what options were offered and what models were dropped post "Golden Era" Gibson (1965 and on). I only can find a scan here or there, but definitely missing some years.

Anyone know a good source? Is there a way to get all of this info in one spot without having to spends thousands?

Not sure if this is the correct area to post, please move if it offends. Thanks everyone.

smk506

Reaction score
No info here, but I’m curious myself. The old catalogs and price lists are cool, and I’ve been curious lately what my ‘65 Olympic Special would have retailed for new. Not a Gibson, but in the family so to speak.

Hopefully someone here has some of that info.

fernieite

Reaction score
I've got the November 1962 Gibson price list. Do you want to send me a PM for some pics or what?

I think I have the September 1961, as well.

Btw, you can search on Reverb or ebay and get photos of lots of the old price lists...

Last edited:

smk506

Reaction score
I've got the November 1962 Gibson price list. Do you want to send me a PM for some pics or what?

Btw, you can search on Reverb or ebay and get photos of lots of the old price lists...
That’s a great tip! I checked reverb and was able to find original pricing for my old epiphone, thanks for the heaps up!

PlainT0P83

Reaction score

That would be great to PM me, unless you are comfortable posting them here in the thread.

I have been checking Reverb and eBay. Every once in a while I can get some info from the listing pics, but I am trying to compile a complete series of price lists with decent quality scans.

Thanks for your help

Latest Threads