Vintage 1960 Gibson Zebra PAF pickup set.

Jumping@shadows

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi all, up for sale are an exceptionally killer sounding, perfectly matched set of vintage 1960 ZEBRA PAF humbuckers, complete with original nickel covers.

These are 100% stock with fully intact ‘Patent Applied For’ decals, original plain enamel windings, glossy paper bobbin tape, long leads etc, and read a very healthy 8.22k and 7.82k respectively, and are a truly superb sounding set!

All hallmarks of genuine PAFs are present and correct, and the decals, cream bobbins and paper tape all react correctly under UV light, and I personally removed them from a mid 1960 ES335.

I’ve had scores of PAFs and PAT No pickups over the years, including a $12k double white set and one other lone zebra, and these are truly special sounding- exceptional clarity and articulation, but with all the power and sustain you could hope for and in a good Les Paul guarantees the Peter Green, Led Zep, ZZ Top, Jeff Beck Burst tones in spades!

Price including the original nickel covers and free worldwide shopping is $7500 OBO, and please look over the detailed photos and feel free to ask for anymore, and I welcome sensible offers and invite part trades for other cool vintage gear.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Latest Threads