Vintage 1959 Fender Telecaster....Sold!

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
I've done several significant transactions with Blair and he's 100% on the level. If you aren't comfortable with an instrument, it might be a better idea to just move on.

Otherwise, PM is probably a better place for those types of questions.
Duane, .. thanks for the endorsement - I was just trying to authenticate Blair's 59 Telecaster in an "open" forum, that way I can be assured of its authenticity - as it would be very difficult for me to purchase a guitar without seeing the wiring harness. You are correct in stating "PM is probably a better place for these types of questions." - But if Blair had posted pics of the harness, wouldn't he have gotten a better response ? - Just saying, ... thanks again for endorsing him.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
For what it's worth, when asking $11,000, one should post a lot of relevant pics
and solid proof of authenticity.
I totally get that what has been offered so far wouldn't be sufficient for many potential buyers.
And since this is not a good situation for the seller either, maybe it would be to everyone's
advantage if more pics and documents were posted.

Just trying to help.
Good day to all!

space

Reaction score
the neck date (from the pic) looks like 3-59 also
newb question but is it alder or ash?

morrisman77

Reaction score
You are right when I look at it the top of the 3 is a bit faded but it is there making it body and neck both 3/59.
The body is ash you can see pic of the neck pocket grains

BA-CHEE

Reaction score

morrisman77

Reaction score
It only lets me post like 7 pics is what’s I meant . Reverb lets you post like 25