Very non-LP purchase - usa charvel San dimas

theycallmegio

Reaction score
This thing is a long of fun, super light and easy to play.

feels like wearing sweatpants whereas playing a Les Paul is more like wearing jeans.

it belonged to a good friend of mine that never bonded with it (modern metal head, looking for hotter pickups and a floyd) so I took it off his hands.

what's on my screen

Knoby

Reaction score
Nice. I've been leaning in that direction. Charvel have had a while to refine these, and the sculpted heel is winner. I wonder how the new Kramers will compare.

smk506

Reaction score
I’m digging the charvels, but I did scope a polka dot Kramer in a local store a month or so back that looked pretty killer too...

soliloquy

Reaction score
every time i see/hear about someone with a new charvel, the first thing they say is 'this is fun to play'. pretty much every review i've come across on youtube, on any guitar forum boasting about their NGD, all state it being a super fun guitar to play. Simple, to the point, and most importantly, fun.

objectively there are better guitars that those folks have in their inventory, yet they keep coming back to this.

makes me want to get the style 2 tele type guitar. Their shell pink color is amazing, but doens't come in the teles yet.

congrats on the awesome guitar!

Latest Threads