Vaping around guitars?

Kezia

Reaction score
Why can't you consider that some people actually might just want to quit smoking? In my opinion vaping is absolutely the best smoking cessation method ever, and I am speaking from experience. I was able to quit a lifetime smoking habit instantly. No side effects whatsoever by switching to vaping, the steadily decreasing the nicotine content until it was at 0%. That killed the chemical addiction. I continued vaping 0% nicotine until it got cold out, at which point I was able to stop the habitual addiction.

I will honestly say it was the best $80 I have ever spent in my life.

The old ****s around here will hate on anything. Good on you for picking up vaping and quitting smoking, doing the same myself and it's definitely worth it.

andreww

Reaction score
The old ****s around here will hate on anything. Good on you for picking up vaping and quitting smoking, doing the same myself and it's definitely worth it.

And good luck to you sir. My only advice to you is just commit yourself to the vaping. You'll probably find yourself vaping more than you smoked, probably because the nicotine delivery isn't as efficient. But stick with it and plan the nicotine reduction steps. To tell you the truth, that part was pretty easy as I really didn't notice the incremental steps down to 0%. After you get to that point, just keep vaping at 0% and you will notice with time that you'll actually start forgetting to go on break, or having that puff in between your car and the mall entrance. At that point you'll know you've got it beat. For the past month I carried my vape kit around with me just in case I had an urge, but it hasn't happened as of yet.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Why can't you consider that some people actually might just want to quit smoking?
I considered that, and if that's the reason someone vape's? Hey, that's cool. But you gotta admit, there's a douchebag element to this vape thing with some people.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew one post in this was going to turn into a quit smoking thread. lol

Kezia

Reaction score
And good luck to you sir. My only advice to you is just commit yourself to the vaping. You'll probably find yourself vaping more than you smoked, probably because the nicotine delivery isn't as efficient. But stick with it and plan the nicotine reduction steps. To tell you the truth, that part was pretty easy as I really didn't notice the incremental steps down to 0%. After you get to that point, just keep vaping at 0% and you will notice with time that you'll actually start forgetting to go on break, or having that puff in between your car and the mall entrance. At that point you'll know you've got it beat. For the past month I carried my vape kit around with me just in case I had an urge, but it hasn't happened as of yet.

I tried to have a cigarette before work earlier and couldn't even get a few puffs in before putting it out. Tasted awful, bleh. I've gotten too used to inhaling cinnamon roll and fruit loops. Feels good man.

Kezia

Reaction score
I knew one post in this was going to turn into a quit smoking thread. lol

Let's be honest, most threads here get slightly derailed by people talking about themselves in some way or another

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Reaction score
The bitter comes out better on a Goldtop guitar.

sk8rat

Reaction score
Come spend a couple days in Austin, you'll be an expert.

why, are you going to make him follow you around all day?

2d7a52e.gif

I kid, I kid.

FUS44

Reaction score
On a forum where people pay folks big bucks to scratch, belt sand and pre-ding guitars, I can't stop laughing.

Sorry, those old guitars most so desperately wish they were sporting were played in smoky, dive bars having sweat, Brut (by Faberge), Thunderbird and roomful of filterless cigarettes assaulting them.

"Aged by X and played in a smokeless home studio." LOLZ!

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got...

I got nuthin.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
I’ve been vaping for more than 8 months and during all this time I couldn’t decide which is better, vape pen or mod. Both models have their advantages and disadvantages. I am interested in hearing your opinion about this. At the very beginning, I had a vape pen and it worked for a very long time and was very easy to use. I was very glad that I smoke vape and did not even think about other models. After meeting with a friend, I saw that he uses the mod and he gets a lot more steam from the vape. After that, I decided to switch to mods, because I really liked the big clouds of smoke. I found a cool model at https://www.aquavape.co.uk , but there were some disadvantages too. So it seems to me that it is impossible to choose the best option
:welcome:

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
NO. Don't do it. A guitar only gets that real mojo by soaking in genuine tobacco smoke, mixed with a little wacky baccy. Al;so, from time to time "water" them with stale beer.

Latest Threads