Vagina aint handicapped

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That song should have been called "I am just a life support system for a vagina". Pretty much the same as all women are.

/duck

Kashmir

Reaction score
That song should have been called "I am just a life support system for a vagina". Pretty much the same as all women are.

/duck
That's a very old-fashioned comment, extremely unintelligent and archaic. Have you ever been with a modern, intelligent woman? I'm sure most are much smarter than you could ever hope to be. Maybe that's what scares you.

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a very old-fashioned comment, extremely unintelligent and archaic. Have you ever been with a modern, intelligent woman? I'm sure most are much smarter than you could ever hope to be. Maybe that's what scares you.
sar·casm
[sahr-kaz-uhm]
–noun
harsh or bitter derision or irony.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
It was a joke. Grab a sense of humour fer fvck sakes.

Kashmir

Reaction score
It was a joke. Grab a sense of humour fer fvck sakes.
I have an excellent sense of humor. In my opinion, that just wasn't funny. And for someone to say it, humorously or not, I'm sure it's how they really feel. I'm sure it would piss of most women too.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I repect and feel for the girl in the video, this is a thread for humor, not so much for social commentary.

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an excellent sense of humor. In my opinion, that just wasn't funny. And for someone to say it, humorously or not, I'm sure it's how they really feel. I'm sure it would piss of most women too.
Your perceptions about who I am and how I feel based on a single snarky remark of mine is truly stunning sir. I doff my chapeau in your general direction.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Between this thread, 'When spouses cheat,' and "Is marriage necessary,' it appears there are a few who would be better off posting in the Woman Haters Club. Maybe you've been dragged over the coals too many times, but either way, there appears to be a lot of bitterness going on, with some of you.

MNDZA

Reaction score
:io: :io: Can someone make this thread go away ?
Just get out. That will make it go away. Are you upset a girl with a disability is having fun? Grow up. Are you upset about people's jokes? Get out.

dynabite

Reaction score
Just get out. That will make it go away. Are you upset a girl with a disability is having fun? Grow up. Are you upset about people's jokes? Get out.
Go fck yerself slick :laugh2:

MojoTone

Reaction score
I just watched the video(against my better judgement) and I am not even sure what to say ,or how to feel. I am gonna just leave this one alone! NO COMMENT!:wow:

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
I have an excellent sense of humor. In my opinion, that just wasn't funny. And for someone to say it, humorously or not, I'm sure it's how they really feel.
Get over yourself. Seriously.

I'm sure it would piss of most women too.
Not ones with a sense of humour it wouldn't.

dave b

Reaction score
I say GOOD FOR HER! Express yourself baby, and make the best of this bad situation. I wish her well.

Latest Threads