Utah woman charged after going topless in front of stepkids inside own home

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure we had this exact same thread and story a couple months ago.

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to court for hanging drywall in the garage topless with hubby/kid's father back in Nov '19.
What a spiteful unit natural mom is..

Bluesky

Reaction score
so you never clicked on stepmom has sex with stepson and.......oh wait a friend told me he clicked it once... :dunno:
Once again.........I will not judge until I can check out stepmom:fingersx:

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every Sunday nearest to August 26 (Women's Equality Day), there are various public demonstrations in cities around the world, where the ladies stage marches and demonstrations, all topless.

In New York State, it's been legal for women to go topless in public since 1992...

I wondered why women would stage such a demonstration in an area where it was *already* legal for them to be topless in public. Somebody interviewed one of them and she said that it was in support of those localities where it was still illegal to do so.

I shrugged as the interviewer mentioned what Stevie already said above: even where it's legal, you don't actually see it a lot-- except during the demonstrations, anyway.

--R
Yeah, in New Hampster (Hampshire) there is a Free the Nip at the beach.( Yes, NH has about 8 miles of beach.)

It gets talked about, is in the news paper (Yes I still read those) and on the TV (yes I still watch TV not my phone).

Yawn. Legal here too. Everybody simmers down until next year.