Used shops in Japan for ESP?

diogoguitar

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm on a hunt for either an E-II horizon or Eclipse. Ideally, the shop would have an internet sales site that I can browse and buy online (I can figure out some Japanese). I have family and friends in Japan, so packaging and shipping is not an issue for me. The only issue is (hehe), I'm lefty, so supply is very limited in these COVID times.

Newer sticker prices of like $2200 (vs $1800 about 18 months ago) isn't super encouraging for me to buy new... so to me is a must that the axe be preowned.
I checked
  • Taniguchi Gakki,
  • Ishibashi
  • Big Boss
and they don't have it right now.

Thoughts?

currypowder

Reaction score
Have you checked digimart and j-guitar? Those are sites that many dealers list on.

diogoguitar

Reaction score
Have you checked digimart and j-guitar? Those are sites that many dealers list on.
Thanks! Digimart surprisingly has plenty of ESPs (mostly new, but some used).
I can't seem to find that many E-II's lefty anywhere else. I guess it makes sense since they are MIJ :)

riscado

Reaction score
I bought an used horizon original ctm recently from a store in digimart. Quite a decent deal, so they do show up.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Sometimes patience is required when you want something specific. And those of you who are leftys, probably plenty required.

soliloquy

Reaction score
keeping this for my records. Once i have enough, will certainly look towards ESP

Hydra19

Reaction score
I was looking for an ESP a couple of months ago but outside of Japan, the prices are astronomical, especially here in the UK, there's plenty of them, but they are way overpriced.
I used Buyee, searching both Yahoo auctions and Mercari. I remember there being very few ESP's but many Grassroots models. I bid for a Kirk Hammett M2 but was outbid. The next day I saw a E-II M-II for a buyout price that was decent and got it. It's a fantastic guitar, but I do remember struggling to find a good price on a used one. Good luck and search everyday!

Latest Threads