Used Marshall Cab Day (1974CX)

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Traded in the EVH 5150 III 112. I brought this home and took a few pics :) All of my amps will plug into it, but I have to reach into two of the combos and unplug the built ins.
If I took the back of this cab off and took out the speaker, the Class 5 would slide right into it :D

goldtop0

Reaction score
That was a good buy efstop no doubt about that.............congrats.
I'd like to pick up one locally myself but there won't be many in the country unfortunately......they would retail here new at around NZ$1400(if any were available).......... way too costly for a single 12" cab :dunno:

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
That was a good buy efstop no doubt about that.............congrats.
I'd like to pick up one locally myself but there won't be many in the country unfortunately......they would retail here new at around NZ$1400(if any were available).......... way too costly for a single 12" cab :dunno:
Thanks! This retails for $989 Canadian new, I bought it used for $200 and my used EVH. Whoever traded it in didn't get squat for it. Cash price was $429. Hell, I lost $100 on the EVH, but I'm not complaining.

Dazza

Reaction score
Was this cab in Kingston L&M by any chance ?

Just read the other thread and answered my question. Yep. I was playing in Kingston and stopped in that L&M last Saturday and contemplated taking that cab home. I didn't but you did. Conrgats.

Daz

Last edited: