Unexpected sighting at the gym today...

Volusia

Reaction score
Dave Chappelle.

He lives in the same small town where I work and where the gym is. I saw him for the first time about a year ago at the Krogers supermarket across the street from my office. Most folks let him be and don't bother him. Today he was at the gym I just joined. He looked like he has added about 20-25 lbs of solid muscle mostly to his upper body. Anyway, it was cool seeing him today.

WARNING - LANGUAGE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmYGLIubho]YouTube - Kid's Cartoons - Dave Chappelle[/ame]

lowe

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thats cool, so he lives in dayton? i didnt know that, im about an hour from dayton. im coming there and we can party with him! :laugh2:

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Im even more surprized he actulay went to
a Gym hahah, the boy needs some meat on his
bones

Volusia

Reaction score
Im even more surprized he actulay went to
a Gym hahah, the boy needs some meat on his
bones

He looks a lot different now than in the youtube clip. He has definitely been pumping some serious iron.

GNR4EVR

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thats cool, so he lives in dayton? i didnt know that, im about an hour from dayton. im coming there and we can party with him! :laugh2:
And have a peanut butter and crack sandwich?:)

Volusia

Reaction score

lowe, he lives on a 65 acre farm outside of Yellow Springs, Ohio where my office is located. He's seen around town frequently at restaurants, grocery stores, mall, walking down the street, etc. He's known to "pop" in for impromptu performances at our local Funny Bone and other area venues. All in all he's a cool, laid back guy who's friendly to the neighbors. :)

Dave Chappelle on MySpace Comedy - Comic Clips, Funny Videos & Jokes

lowe

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
lowe, he lives on a 65 acre farm outside of Yellow Springs, Ohio where my office is located. He's seen around town frequently at restaurants, grocery stores, mall, walking down the street, etc. He's known to "pop" in for impromptu performances at our local Funny Bone and other area venues. All in all he's a cool, laid back guy who's friendly to the neighbors. :)

Dave Chappelle on MySpace Comedy - Comic Clips, Funny Videos & Jokes

thats great, makes me like him even more. too many famous people get big headed and forget who got them famous in the first place

InnerRage

Reaction score
He seems like a pretty cool guy who never got caught up in the Hollywood B.S.

73roadrunner

Reaction score

stevedave

Reaction score
I had heard rumors that he lived on a farm here in Ohio, but I always figured that was all they were.

That's pretty cool that everyone leaves him be for the most part. How many people populate this town?

twinrider1

Reaction score
I think he is fantastic, one of the funniest of the past 10 years. I really hope he finds the drive to get back out there. He really does seem like a nice person.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
One of the best... and seems like a down to earth kind of guy. :thumb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2v37u39NY]YouTube - Dave Chappelle in London[/ame]

Latest Threads