Ulitmate "Real or Fake"

circusboy28

Reaction score
I believe that the mid fifties TV's had a clear coat over the limed finish - Jacksons Rare Guitars had an old one that I strummed last year that looked like it had once had a shiny finish. Beautiful guitar, it was a '57 if I recall rightly. I think it was selling for AUS$35,000.

What I meant by my post above is that the finish on Skatters' TV's is beautiful, and I'd love to own one, but I suspect that I can't afford it. What does one of those reissues sell for, by the way?

Electric_Sunshine

Reaction score
I dull the finishes, I do not like shiny guitars..................

+1, They're gonna get a bit torn anyway right? And I say that if it has it's scratchs it proves its been good to someone. Well that's my opinion anyways.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
To be fair to Skatts' why should anyone say shiney is shit or beaten up is crap. Personal choice.:thumb:

I get hugely turned on when I see BCR Gregs Junior but also get fully aroused when I peruse Frank's (Pinefd) awsome ensemble!

rybass

Reaction score
I thinks Skat is about to have an aneurysm if you guys don't get this back on track.

dennistruckdriver

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Quoted exactly, including the little grammar boo-boos:

"....we provide the good service and....we n have the good deal in future, You n trust me. Just contact me ,you will find that you are enter a magic world of you buiness,thanks !"

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
I thinks Skat is about to have an aneurysm if you guys don't get this back on track.

I really don't care. I just thought with all the "real or fake" threads, some would be interested in this site that uses stolen pictures of real Gibsons, to front for the $2.98 fakes they sell. Go ahead an use this thread to comment on teabagging, Corey, Sable, look at my bunny, whoa is me..I am on drugs, I am leaving, I found out my girlfriend is a slut, "hey I have a math assignment, what is 2+2?", or John Mayer sucks thread.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
If your guitar gets dull, a little vulvasheen usually does the trick.

circusboy28

Reaction score
Vulvasheen huh? Now that's something that you don't see in too many shops around here.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
It is a organic crop that occurs naturally. It is almost free, if you know how to coax it out.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
I hear the Chinese are also trying to market fake orgasms in the US as well.

Blues4U

Reaction score
If you could find the niche-you wouldn't need the product!! :)

Latest Threads