1960s Dano - very jimmy page - £500
:applause:

Happy to post or people can collect.
any pics of that strat man?

davies

Banned/Not Banned
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Epiphone Flying V Gothic as a second (fun) guitar for my daughter. Anyone out there got one for sale or know of anybody?

Email me at [email protected]

stratmandoo

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a Burny RLC55 RR AW white with gold fittings 3 weeks old with Gibson hard case just dont fit me ,cant get on with heavey guitars
anyone interested for right money
or p/x for a usa fender strat i dont mind adding some cash
will send pics on request

last.train.home

Reaction score
I have My Greco Les Paul for sale its £495 with a FREE hardcase and FREE delivery,:slash::):thumb: its a beauty and made in 1978, japanese construction and built to standards Gibsons could only dream of for the time.

It has great tone, and killer looks, I need to thin down my collection due to finances so quite a lot for sale at the moment. I bought this on ebay, but from a forum member. I sadly need to sell a lot of guitars and pedals at the moment, and although my singer loves this guitar it has to go as I cant afford to keep them all.

The electrics are good, plenty of fret life left, neck is straight and I believe its a eg600 model, I was told by the previous seller that its a Peter Frampton model, it can create great blues tones, classic rock les pauls sounds, and right up to metal.

Set Neck

I have used it at the last few gigs my band has done, and it has sounded great every time. Sad to sell this but I am selling most of my gear. And then I am going to stick to a classic player as my main.

Condition is great for its age, a few marks here and there but it looks good in photos and even better up close.

It has a minor lacquer line on the top, but its hardly noticeable in pics and up close, and its been checked by a luthier who has done a set up and says its one of the best he has played.

Kitarist

Reaction score
Nice to see my thread is going strong,

I have a few things for sale

Selling

1978 Greco LP £500
1982 Tokai tele £300
1990s Fender strat £350
1970s Kay 335- kinda looks like a coronado
1960s Dano - very jimmy page - £500
:applause:

Happy to post or people can collect.
Any pics of that Tokai Tele? :) Just please post pics of all your geetars :D :D

Rob S

Reaction score
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am having to sell some gear rather rapidly.

So, First up, Matamp 1224 MK11. (Though I am told it is actually a MK111).

Immaculate Condition except for a tiny nick in the Tolex (and I do mean TINY).
Everything is working just as it should and I am heartbroken at having to part with this beauty. I have owned several Matamps and this Dave Green built 1224 is without a doubt the best. For flexibility,it is a very hard act to follow.

I am looking at £850 o.v.n.o.

I am also offering a 1971 Orange by Matamp (OrMat) Vertical 2X12 Cab loaded with 2 Pre Rola Era Celestion Greenbacks. These are NOT Re Cones! These are the real thing and sound absolutely FANTASTIC!

I would expect £500 for this complete Cab and speakers. Will NOT Split.

lpcustom86

Reaction score
NOTE: I know I have hardly any posts on here but my name on the Musicradar forum is jdbwales, I have several references there that can be checked!

Bought this beauty just over a month ago and while it is an utterly superb guitar, I always find myself reaching for my Custom when I need a Les Paul fix - the Traditional deserves to be somebody's #1 guitar, and I want something non-Paul so it gets played!

It's a 2009 model based on 80s/90s Standards, it's weight relieved but NOT chambered so it's got a decent weight - however it's still fairly light by Les Paul standards (no pun intended), may be ideal for someone after a lighter Paul.

Pickups are Gibson's 57 Classic and Classic Plus PAFs, these are the only Gibbo pickups I've ever liked! The neck 57 Classic is pure Moore/Slash/classic rock, all deep creamy tones, while the 57 Plus in the bridge is Lizzy/Zeppelin all over. Just beautiful.

The finish is Heritage Cherry Sunburst and the pictures don't do the figured top justice - it's really 3D looking, and utterly beautiful. The neck is the 50s profile and is hugely playable, while a week ago I took the guitar for a pro setup worth £50, the action is nice and low with no buzz. You'd really be hard pressed to find a better Les Paul.

She has no marks or dents and hasn't been gigged, just used in practice and at home, and comes with a rather fetching black snakeskin Gibson hard case worth £160 on its own.

So, seeing as I paid £1699 for her painfully recently, I can't let her go for lower than £1450 if you want to buy her outright - if you have anything you'd like to trade I'd be interested, I'd also take trades plus cash adjustments.

I'm open to ideas so long as they're high end gear!

More Pics:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

davies

Banned/Not Banned
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Want to buy: Jay Turser JT-200 Serpent in purple. Good used condition preferable to new (due to budgetary constraints!)

email [email protected]
tel 07805 097155
or leave me a message here

Cheers,

Kim

Bigjacko

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a 1990 LP Custom in Alpine White?

Looking for £1650 and I will pick up the postage in the UK.

All original with no breaks. It does have laquer cracking about the body...aged the real way. Neck is a straight as an arrow. The flash makes the guitar look whiter than it is. It is starting to yellow nicely.

Barber

Reaction score
are you selling the 71'? and what pups are in her?

marantz1300

Reaction score
The 71 is not for sale,i always trade and use to have a white 1990 Custom(which I got rid of,but I'm strangelly drawn to another one).If Bigjacko dosn't want to deal,I'll keep it.At the moment the pups are a Burstbucker in the bridge and a Phat Cat in the neck. I swap them around sometimes.

Latest Threads