Reaction score
WTB a 55 to 59 Esquire Blonde, real one,. replica or customshop PM

boola1

Reaction score
Reluctantly selling one of my Historics. A 2013 R8 on Reverb:

Last edited:

joff

Reaction score
FOR SALE: MARSHALL 50TH ANNIVERSARY 1962LE HANDWIRED BLUESBREAKER COMBO.

I am selling a Marshall 50th Anniversary Bluesbreaker, which i bought new when this Limited Edition run of only 100 were built Worldwide to celebrate the Marshall Company's 50th Birthday in 2012.

The attention to detail that the Marshall team went into in order to re-create a true mid-'60s Bluesbreaker combo was meticulous...they left no stone unturned!

This is basically like buying a 'minty' original mid-'60s Bluesbreaker, but at about a third of the pricetag.

The spec includes 30W (loud, like the original), handbuilt and handwired in the UK, correct sized cabinet, aluminium chassis, KT66 output valves, specially manufactured Drake transformers throughout, pair of aluminium framed Celestion T-652 12" Alnico speakers, valve driven tremolo and a handmade speaker grille cloth.

It comes with all the candy, including a COA which is handsigned by the Marshall Directors.

This amazing 50th Anniversary Bluesbreaker is in 'mint' condition, having been part of a very well cared for collection.

£3,750

Please contact me on 01275 464057 or 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport).

DSCF1489.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0023.JPG
DSCF0022.JPG

Last edited:

joff

Reaction score
FOR SALE: MARTIN D-28 1941 AUTHENTIC MADAGASCAR.

I am selling a Martin D-28 1941 Authentic Madagascar, which i bought brand new when this amazing run of Dreadnoughts was released in 2013.

This is the Non-VTS model which was only made in 2013 and 2014, so it has a Hide Glue construction throughout and a High Gloss Finish, just like an original 1941 D-28. Let us not forget, VTS treatment was not done in 1941 and the guitars all just aged naturally, just like this one will.

This D-28 has a fabulous spec, including a beautiful Adirondack Spruce top, gorgeous dark rich Madagascar rosewood back and sides, Mahogany neck, dark Ebony bridge, stunning dark Ebony fretboard and nickel plated Waverly open geared tuners. It even has the steel T-Bar truss rod, which the purists demand. Simply magnificent!

It comes with a superb Harptone V545 vintage styled hardcase, owner's care booklet and the original shipping box.

This D-28 1941 Authentic is in 'absolutely mint' condition.

Only about 300 of these guitars were built Worldwide, so it is a very rare bird indeed!

£5,150

DSCF1501.JPG
DSCF1502.JPG
DSCF1504.JPG

Last edited:

Alexp88

Reaction score
Wizz PAF covers & surrounds

I just received a brand new set of Wizz's this week (great pickups) but i don't need the rings and as much as i like the covers i want to go for the exposed double white's look.

Both are in excellent condition, Obviously the pickup covers are aged and look excellent. The pickups surrounds are super accurate and look alot better than the stock Gibson plastics, I think the plastics are made by creamtone and look great. If you know about Wizz pickups you'll know how highly sort after these pickups and parts are.

Wizz Pickup covers £70 + £5 postage PPG

Wizz Pickup surrounds £50 + 5 postage PPG

Last edited:

craigeymac

Reaction score
1995 Les Paul Custom, hardware changed to chrome, full of mojo and lacquer checking. Sounds amazing!
£2200
Part ex with - LP Junior - SG Junior - Flying V (always open to anything else)

forum 1.jpg
forum 2.jpg
forum 3.jpg

Angus Blackmore

Reaction score
Nothing terribly exciting here chaps but handy if you’re building a second ‘board, need a cool paperweight for the home office, etc. All items are used but fully functioning and in good to great condition. PM me if you’re interested or want further pics.

P&P to UK mainland and N.I. cost is £4.00 per item and £6 for the Cry Baby (2nd class recorded delivery). Or you can collect from Sidcup, South East London., DA15.

• ElectroHarmonix Memory Boy: £65
  • TC Electronic Polytune (boxed): £45
  • Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Wah GCB95 (plus 3 extra rubber feet): £45
  • Line 6 Pocket Pod Express incl. power adapter (long discontinued little beauty, for fellow luddites who hate faff): £40
  • Joyo Analogue Chorus: £20
  • Behriger Tuner (boxed): £9

Attachments

joff

Reaction score
FOR SALE: GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP VOS ERIC CLAPTON BEANO 1960 LES PAUL REISSUE.

I am selling an absolutely beautiful VOS Beano, which i bought new when this Limited Edition run of only 350 VOS Beanos were built Worldwide in 2010.

It has a stunning Eastern maple 'Antiquity Burst' flametop, solid very lightweight one-piece mahogany back and a super dark East Indian Rosewood fretboard.

It has an Eric Clapton approved slim 1960 Reissue neck profile, a set of wonderful Custom Shop Beano Alnico 3 Custombuckers and nickel plated Grover tuners.

Well balanced and very resonant indeed...and it only weighs 8 lb 6 oz.

It comes with all the case candy including a very nice white COA, Custom Shop 'signature' hardcase, unused vintage replica '60s guitar strap, still sealed 1966 Beano cd, Beano comic poster, hang tags and the original shipping box.

This truly gorgeous Beano is in 'mint' condition, having been part of a very well cared for guitar collection.

There is a story with this Beano which makes it quite special...i even have some photos of it during the build.

£8,000

Beano.jpg

Beano 0.jpg
Beano 3.jpg

Beano 4.jpg
Beano 5.jpg
Beano 6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BKS

Latest Threads