UK sellers thread

tomc85

Reaction score
Hi all, 2011 R8 for sale. Lovely condition, based in Lincolnshire. Looking for £2600. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

vishnu

Reaction score
For Sale Marshall 4010 combo Great condition only one owner from new...all original save for new c90 speaker

750 pick up at door North Lanarkshire

joff

Reaction score
SOLD: 2013 Martin Custom Shop Eric Clapton 000-28 Crossroads Madagascar.

I am selling a Martin EC 000-28 Crossroads, which i bought new when this very Limited Edition run was released in 2013.

Only 150 of these magnificent Custom Shop guitars were built Worldwide.

It has an Eric Clapton handsigned guitar label AND an Eric Clapton handsigned Certificate Of Authenticity.

This wonderful guitar has a very high-grade Sitka Spruce top with beautiful silking, gorgeous Madagascar Rosewood back and sides, Mahogany neck, stunning dark Ebony fretboard with '42 style snowflake inlays, dark Ebony bridge and a special Mother-Of-Pearl 'Crossroads' inlay set in a Madagascar Rosewood headplate.

It comes with a superb Martin Custom Shop hardcase, black 'Crossroads' guitar shroud, unused 'Crossroads' leather guitar strap, owner's care booklet and the original shipping box.

Absolutely stunning and it still smells like new!

It is totally original and it is in 'mint' condition.

£ SOLD

Please contact me on 01275 464057 or 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport).

2013 EC Crossroads a.JPG

Last edited:

rocknrolla

Reaction score
1983 Burny RLC-60 up for sale on eBay UK starting bid at £550

If anyone has any feedback on the ad, price etc please send me a message; it’s been a long time since I’ve looked into MIJ guitars.

Troy McClure

Reaction score
1983 Burny RLC-60 up for sale on eBay UK starting bid at £550

If anyone has any feedback on the ad, price etc please send me a message; it’s been a long time since I’ve looked into MIJ guitars.
Telling people you may post but they'll have to buy a case etc and no indication of costs will always put people off as your main market will be outside the local area. I'd guess the guitar came from japan with no case so there's no need to stipulate they need to buy a case. Parcelforce will pick up the guitar from your house and deliver for around £25 as far as I can remember so it's a lot cheaper to send guitars than most people think. As long as it's well packed there's no need for a case.

rocknrolla

Reaction score
Telling people you may post but they'll have to buy a case etc and no indication of costs will always put people off as your main market will be outside the local area. I'd guess the guitar came from japan with no case so there's no need to stipulate they need to buy a case. Parcelforce will pick up the guitar from your house and deliver for around £25 as far as I can remember so it's a lot cheaper to send guitars than most people think. As long as it's well packed there's no need for a case.
thanks for that'll edit the listing.

Price drop to £500

Troy McClure

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, I've a couple of Burnys I've been meaning to list for ages so hopefully you'll get a decent price.

gary moore 92

Reaction score

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
FYI: Last I checked, Parcelforce won’t cover musical instruments for loss / damage over around £200. Even if you pay for extra cover, the smallprint excludes musical instruments.

boola1

Reaction score
I have a couple of guitars on ebay currently.

1991 Les Paul Studio
Ebony fretboard and a killer sounding guitar.

2014 Les Paul Traditional
Another great guitar. Has the limited edition '59 humbuckers and one of the best tops you'll find on a Trad.

I don't really want to part with either but I've just bought another R8 so need the cash and the space.

I'm willing to go to £750 on the Studio and £1200 on the Trad for a MLP member.

Both guitars come with hard cases and will be shipped in Gibson boxes.

scovell001

Reaction score
For Sale Monty's PAF - 5% overwind on the bridge pickup. £225 posted in the UK - happy to post overseas at buyers additional cost.

Herr Dalbergia

Reaction score
Hello,

i am in search for a Gibson Les Paul. I am a guitarmaker and for already quite a while also a Gibson Fan Boy. The guitar is not for me, but for a very good friend. Normally he is playing a super Strat built by me, but he know fell in love with the idea of playing a Les Paul, and of course I support this wish and and want to try helping him to find his Gibson.

You will need to ship the guitar to either the Netherlands or Germany. We are willing to buy from you as long as you are located in the EU. Due to custom and shipping expenses , unfortunately we are not so much interested into buying from outside the EU, but if you have THAT perfect match willing to sell.....let me know.

What are we searching:

-Gibson Les Paul Made in USA, sorry no Tokai, ESP, Epiphone etc.
-No solid color, so no Les Paul Custom...sorry! A Goldtop might work....not yet sure about that....
-Flamed maple top or plain top, flamed maple preferred.
-57 58 59 neck profile, please no 60 slim taper, so earlie 90ies Classics are very great guitars, but these necks are too thin.....sorry!
-Swiss chees body from the early nineties is OK, chambered or modern weight relief is not wanted
- no Studio, Ultima, Special, Junior
- we actually search a R8 or R9 or an early 90ies Standard. A later standard might also work, depending on the year built and the according specifications

what we also accept without any problems:
- broken headstock NO PROBLEM, as long as repaired from a guy who knows what titebond is....
- worn down frets
- missing or changed hardware
- worn or damaged finish
- modifications, damages, non original case, missing COA etc....

we are not necessarily searching a bargain, but it would be nice to have a great guitar with issues which i can fix for him or he is willing to deal with.

the guitar should be not too heavy.....3.8 to 4.0 kg would be great, 4.0 to 4.5 acceptable. Heavier Les Pauls, think Norlin, might also work, but not really wanted.

PAYMENT:
PayPal, Bank Transfer, cash by pick up, all no problem, money is ready available,
price range is anything from 1000€ to 2000€ possible.
if you have THE deal, for example a damaged CC or whatever, we can pay also more...

So....let them come ....

thank you cheers, alex

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
Selling my 2008 Gibson Custom Non-Reverse Firebird. All stock apart from moving the strap button to the heel where it balances better. Comes with original case, COA, etc.

Up on the usual sites (eBay / Reverb) for £2399 but there’s definitely a deal to be done here. Lots more pictures available of course.

Looking to clear enough for a decent digital piano for my son with enough left over to pick up a small guard SG (’61 reissue or certain early 2000s Standards, I think?) for myself. So if you have one of those to trade I’m definitely interested!

bosnialove

Reaction score
1995 Gibson LP '56 Historic Custom Shop Reissue with inspection list from 22th november 1995.

Condition: 95% new. No cracks. Pots date back to the 16th week of 1995. Original pots are included. It has currently a RS Guitarworks vintage pre-wired kit in it, all other electronics and parts are original to the guitar.

Location Netherlands, no shipping.

Price: €3100,- but it is negotiateble.

Danny_777

Reaction score
Selling my 2005 Gibson Custom Shop Pete Townshend Les Paul Deluxe #1 (what a mouthful!).

A very rare beast indeed – this is one of only 75 ever made by the Custom Shop, back in 2005. Serial number is “PETE 0[xx]”

It recreates all the features of PT’s original #1, including the pancake body, neck volute, first-fret inlay, custom wiring, and two extra toggle switches to control the added middle pickup. A completely unique take on Les Pauls; really something different from your R8/R9/etc and ultra-versatile! With certain combinations you can get some really funky/stratty style tones.

This one is 95% mint. It has clearly been well looked after its whole life. It comes with all of the original case candy, including both COAs, none of which has even been opened.

Values seem to be in the range of US$6-9k. I’m asking £5,000.

I’m based in London. I’m also open to trades, partly or fully, so let me know if you have anything interesting!

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8977.JPG

IMG_8978.JPG

joff

Reaction score
SOLD: Gibson Custom Shop 2008 VOS Jimmy Page Custom Black Beauty.

This stunning JPC is in 'as new' condition having been part of a well cared for guitar collection since new.

The spec includes a solid Mahogany body, slim 1960 neck profile, dark Ebony fretboard with beautiful Pearl block inlays, a set of Gibson Custom Shop Pagebucker pickups, 6-way selector switch providing a multitude of tones and a coil-split on the bridge pickup which is operated by the push/pull bridge tone knob.

It is a very nice weight at only 9 lb 11 oz (9.6875 lbs).

It comes with a Gibson Custom Shop hardcase with a Jimmy Page signature silkscreen, a very nice COA, case candy and the original shipping box.

It is totally original.

£ SOLD

Please contact me on 01275 464057 or 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport).

JPC 231 a.jpg

Last edited:

bosnialove

Reaction score
If you are interested in something, send me a PM. I only respond to PMs, because I dont follow this thread.

For sale:

- Throbak '55 / '56 -SB pickups: fixed price € 310,- (new price $ 450). The pickups have a 7.6K and 8.1K measurement.

- WIZZ pickups: price € 260 (new price $ 425). The pickups have a 7.73K and 8.26K measurement. This set came back three years at a Historic Reissue Les Paul together with the WIZZ box which almost fell apart. I don't have that box anymore. HOWEVER: not sure if they are WIZZ, because there is nothing where it says WIZZ on the pickup.

- DiMarzio DP102 pickup from the '80s: price € 50. The pickup has a 7.7K measurement.

- Schaller pickup from the '80s for' 80s Kramers: price € 50. The pickup has a 7.13K measurement.

- Vintage Gibson PAT. NO. ABR-1 bridge, nickel: fixed price € 60.

- Probably '50s or' 60s Bumblebee capacitors: price € 30.

- Gibson ABR-1 bridge of a 2003 '59 LP Historic Reissue with natural aging: price € 25.

- Faber aliminium lighweight tailpiece: price € 25.

- Gibson user manual from the late '80s and early' 90s: price € 12.

- TKL lock for the brown '90s Gibson USA TKL cases: price € 12.

All prices mentioned above are without shipping costs. Shipping to Europe, UK, USA and Canada is possible.

Guitar Joe

Reaction score
Gibson Les Paul 2011 Studio Faded - Worn Brown

Plays and sounds great, set up for 10’s. Nice pattern to the maple cap. Comes with gator hard case and original Gibson soft case Some small wear on the back and asmall ding on the front (both pictured).

£560

Orange Tiny Terror 12” combo

Never gigged and only ever used in a smoke free home. Comes with cover.

£260

Gator pedal board

well used, some tape here or there. Felt is all in good condition though. Very large so lots of room for an epic pedal board set up. Case is in good condition.

£30

items are based in the London area and are available to try in Gravesend, Eltham or Orpington.

Any questions please PM me.

Latest Threads