UK sellers thread

bosnialove

Reaction score
I'm selling my 1994 Gibson Les Paul USA/Historic case. It came with a 1994 '59 Reissue Les Paul.

Locks and hinges are in good shape. The case itself is in very good shape.

Price: €210,-

I'm selling my '80s Gibson Chainsaw / Protector case.

I'm selling my '80s Gibson Les Paul Pre-Historic case.

BKS

Reaction score
Nice one, always at the wrong time haha but there should be enough interested in that one.

horsehead

Reaction score
Right first off this is an amazing guitar that covers just about everything and if my dinky little hands could get used to the neck I'd be keeping it, however....I do have dinky hands so....

It's the twin pickup that has humbucker at bridge & P90 at neck, it sounds huge, every single tone is usable. The guitar itself is in as new status. The guitar has only once been to a practice and has never been gigged. It comes with all the case candy and the most amazing case I've ever seen!

I'd be looking to change to something with P90's and with these going for £1690 as being as new I think the price at £1400 is fair.
This was my wedding present from my wife and I thought I would get used to the neck, but alas, no! Need to get something that suits me a bit more and I'm looking for a P90 Les Paul'y style or PRS Mcathy P90

horsehead

Reaction score
Gibson 40th Anniversary Les Paul

P100s. Well gigged guitar. Ebony board, with very worn gold hardware. Has a vertical hairline down from mid headstock - but is 100% rock solid.

Comes with battered hardcase sorting obligatory gaffe tape handle and 007 lock code.

£1500. May take a standard, trad or classic in px

Trade for my new Duesenberg Caribou....I've been after one of these for years!!!!

snakepit87

Reaction score
Here for sale is my amazing Gibson Les Paul 59 Historic Reissue Aged from 2016 in Stanley Burst.
Real beauty here; really great tone, lovely top and burst. Sounds absolutely amazing.

Nice ageing, not too heavy. Looks the part for sure.
Comes with aged Lifton case.
Come with all paperwork, checking sheet, original pick guard etc.

Guitar is located in Sevenoaks, Kent.

Pm me for more details etc

Would take a part ex on a nice late 80's/early 90's les Paul standard in either Tobacco, Honey or Cherry burst.

Carl

£4000 ovno

R960029.jpg
R960029B.jpg
R960029C.jpg
R960029D.jpg
R960029E.jpg

Takeaway

Reaction score
WTB a set of Throbak PAFs if anyone has any for sale. Must have aged nickel covers. Cash waiting :acoustic:

Jumping@shadows

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi all, up for sale is my player grade vintage ‘53 TV Front tweed Pro Amp.

This is the highly sought after Octal preamp version, so sounds incredibly rich and fat, with absolutely glorious breakup that’ll satisfy and Neil Young fan, and with the 100W Celestian Fullback speaker is loud enough to gig.

This came to me stripped of its’ tweed so I had Gartone Amps do a flawless amber lacquered re-tweed modelled after Buddy Holly’s famous TV Front Pro, and it looks as good as it sounds, and he also did a top to bottom service, and fitted NOS tubes.

The original paper wound OT is now mounted to the cabinet, and the tube chart is in good shape, as well the the ‘Lupe’ signed chassis tag, and aside from typical fading of the control panel is overall in excellent condition.

Price is £1750 OBO including free shipping, which is about what a new Victoria Amps replica would cost, so this is a great way to get into a ‘50s classic.

Thanks for looking J@S

Burty459

Reaction score
Potentially looking for a R8 plaintop with cash my way for my R9. If anyone has anything they think would work out just let me know.

Reaction score
Early 1975 Gibson Les Paul Custom & OHSC. 100% original. Has 1974 features including thin binding in cutaway, ABR-1 etc. Good condition. Dream player. £3500. Will consider swaps and trades. silverviking58@gmail.com or PM.

Burty459

Reaction score
Thanks sharky, I shall have a look through past prices on here and get one up ASAP.

Brianjg

Reaction score
sorry if this is wrong but is this thread just for UK or do you include Ireland adds too?