UK sellers thread

wishbonz

Reaction score
FS/FT Feeler: 2003 Gibson R8 Lemon top

03R8LB_zps2931c287.jpg

pairbase_zpswrdmdvf6.jpg

In my ownership last 5 years, fitted with Stephens Design Vintage Lab II PAF clones, 2010 set with aged covers (800 USD + import taxes). Picture shows with the original B/Buckers. Original CS case and COA. 4.1kg. Looking for possible trade with Cunetto Nocaster, interesting P90 guitar or £2800. Southwest UK

More pix at: 2003 LPR8P by badknees2 | Photobucket
PS Check the board pix, Brazilian?

whitewave

Reaction score
Bare Knuckle Abraxas set

double cream uncovered
short legs
4 conductors (well, actually 3)

NEW. I bought them to install in a guitar I've sold.
Boxes, tags, free strings, screws, springs. Like buying them new.

200€ paypalled + 20€ for shipping in UK.

Please PM me if interested.

Blacksheep

Reaction score
photo%204_zps1pybjhsl.jpg

photo%202_zpsptshjp4v.jpg

photo%201_zpswtffpfno.jpg

CS VOS Kossoff LP, no 087. Owned by me from new. Original, apart from knobs which I changed to top hats. Speed knobs that came with guitar in case.

Looking for £4k. Only trades I'm interested in are vintage 56-58 SC Junior.
Happy for people to come and try. Apologies for poor photos, message me if you want some better ones!
Cheers,

Neil

Price drop: £3.7k

Dr Cornelius

Reaction score
***** EDIT , ON HOLD ******

i all,

I am now selling the guitar that I've owned for all of 2 weeks and raved about to everyone.

I don't want to sell it but I ended up buying the Gaz Coombes Gibson 335 this week which has afforded me huge brownie points from my wife. However much I feel the Tokai is going to be a great investment, I can't afford to keep 2 really similar guitars when household things need doing !

Looking for £1250 inc hard case and yes , it's as good as it looks

122koyd.jpg

351wzk1.jpg

2w32cyh.jpg

vishnu

Reaction score
lookin' for a RI 52 tele or a 51 nocaster folks.....any heads up?

Hector Arcadius

Reaction score
Pedals for sale. The prices I list are paypal-net and include shipping costs. Pics can be provided to anyone who is interested.

MXR Carbon Copy: 90 euros
Excellent condition, velcro, no box / paperwork.

Proco Rat 2: Gone

Southampton pedals 5th Gear OD: 60 euros
excellent condition, velcro, no box, no paperwork. Made in USA boost / fattener.

Hardwire RV-7: 80 euros
excellent condition, velcro, includes original box & paperwork. Made in USA, as well.

Schaller wah-wah / yoy-yoy: 60 euros
'70s made in West (back then) Germany. It has been modified to accept 9V power adaptor

Open to trades for Digitech Whammy V, Digitech Ricochet, TC Sub'n'Up, Neunaber Immerse, Strymon Bluesky - with cash difference to be added from my side, if necessary.

Thanks!

The Rat is gone. Bump for the rest!

Dr Cornelius

Reaction score
For sale , vintage 1981 Tokai Es100J
Back up for sale , unfortunately the prospective buyer was outside of the U.K. and we couldn't quite make the delivery side of things work.

Hi all,

I am now selling the guitar that I've owned for all of 2 weeks and raved about to everyone.

I don't want to sell it but I ended up buying the Gaz Coombes Gibson 335 this week which has afforded me huge brownie points from my wife. However much I feel the Tokai is going to be a great investment, I can't afford to keep 2 really similar guitars when household things need doing !

Looking for £1250 inc hard case and yes , it's as good as it looks

122koyd.jpg

351wzk1.jpg

2w32cyh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

daithesaes

Reaction score
PRICE DROP

£580 including shipping within UK (PayPal please - I'll pay fees so we both have protection) or, £550 cash on collection (I'm in South East Wales).

She's a beauty, you know you want to!:naughty:

Still available....

daithesaes

Reaction score
Have decided to thin the herd out a bit....but only momentarily you understand! Just trying to raise the cash for either a MIJ SG, MIJ P90 Gold Top or a MIJ 335 so the following is either up for sale or for a trade (happy to discuss money your way too if you have something superior to mine).

So, for your consideration, an '87 Burny RLG 50 in ebony. Plays fantastically well and is all original bar the tuners (Gotoh SD90's...originals included - took them out cos they weren't particularly stable - didn't put the Gotoh bushings on so they're in the case too), the vol/tone knobs (included but a couple are cracked - also included are the reflectors it came with - one's broken) and the strap buttons (again, originals are included).

Have reversed the neck pup magnet but happy to flip it back again if oop isn't your thing.

Frets are in great condition, couple of minor dings to the headstock, the back of the neck (I can't feel them playing it) and a couple of minor dings/scratches to the back. One larger ding to the bottom of the body (see pics).

Pretty heavy beast at 10lbs/4.5kg.

Pups measure 7.77k for bridge and 7.72k for neck.

Comes with a brand new Stagg hard case.

Not looking to ship overseas really. Looking for £600 plus p+p.

Here's a link to some pics:

1987 Burny RLG 50 by daithesaes | Photobucket

And a couple here:

20160403_140942_zpszhomapqu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20160403_141030_zpsh41tw5ft.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And it would help if I bumped the right post!!!!

Reaction score
FS: Original vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul Special DC

This will be my ultimate regret, but at this point I have no other choice. It’s the sweetest sounding and most comfortable guitar I’ve ever had, it outshined all of my Historic LP’s by a great margin. Absolutely no contest! This is the real deal! The ultimate ticket to the vintage game.

The guitar is all-original to my best knowledge other than a professional refret in the past and an aftermarket 70’s hardcase. Also, the shiny lacquer has gone almost full matte on the body, but the guitar has never been refinished. Original P90’s, Bumlebee pots and caps, original tuners and aluminium wraptail! No damages, no breaks/cracks/repairs! The nitro is full of sweet weather-checking all over the neck.

Very light at only 3,2 kg! The Honduran mahogany body and neck combined with the jet-black BRW fretboard is pure magic. The neck is of course a slim 60’s style. The guitar is almost as resonant as an acoustic – you won’t believe it... it’s simply incredible how different this baby sounds compared to any modern Les Paul, just a whole different world.

This is an almost 100% original, well-played instrument with full of mojo and a good amount of playwear! I purchased this baby from one of the most well-respected dealers in the UK, so the instrument’s history is well-documented.

Price: 6800 EUR plus shipping. I ship with DPD fully insured and professionally packed. Shipping takes 3-5 days inside the EU and UK.

I can trade-in LP Standards, Traditionals, Classics, SG's and other popular models.

FULL PHOTO GALLERY: 1960 Special - Album on Imgur

jhrOlKU.jpg

ZshTphC.jpg

4wu4eLD.jpg

1960 GIBSON SG LES PAUL SPECIAL DOUBLECUT CHERRY RED KILLER PLAYER LP JNR JR | eBay

cdscarter

Reaction score
Focusrite Scarlette Solo Interface:

Great condition, still have the box I believe. Will include 1/4" jack - Mic Cable to record from Amps.

Looking for £45.00

cdscarter

Reaction score
Selling my 1964 Gibson SG Junior in Polaris White. The guitar is all original and comes with the vibrola (I removed it due to personal preference) and what I believe is the original case (cardboard case, it is a bit battered but always beneficial to have). The guitar does have some obvious wear to it which is to be expected on a guitar that's 52 years old. I have tried to document as much of the wear as I possibly can.

The guitar has a great sound and is very versatile with the use of the tone knob - considering it only has one pickup. The neck is what I would say is a 60's slim neck but it isn't uncomfortable. The fret board is very dark - I believe Brazilian Rosewood.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. I will do my best to answer them. This item will have to be pickup only and I would prefer bank transfer or, if PayPal is a must, the buyer covers fees.

Price: £2200 ONO (may be interest in trades)

Dazza

Reaction score
1990 Marshall JTM 45 Head for sale: £700 OBO

Great sounding stock head - used only by me on a cruise ship gig out of Southampton so no vans, cars, trailers, and no smoke filled bars. The amp stayed in situ or in storage while I was away on break. It's been sitting unused since Oct 2014 in Southampton when I moved to another ship and somebody should be playing through this.

No issues other than a couple of tolex cracks noted in the pictures.
Original preamp tubes, Valve Arts KT66 power tubes.

Videos of the amp in use:
https://www.youtube.com/user/rocktheboatrocks/videos

More pictures:
Jtm45 by Darren Atkinson | Photobucket

I actually live in Canada but will be in the UK throughout July and will pack the amp ready for shipping.

Cheers
Daz

jesone

Reaction score
I have a couple of sets of pickups for sale. Wizz Premium Clone PAF set £250 and Wizz Premium Clone Peter Green PAF set £250.

kylef

Reaction score
Absolutely love this guitar, I went through a lot of traditionals before ending up with this one.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional with Plus top from 2010. Hard to picture the flame on this with an iPhone camera, but it reacts to different lights.

Guitar is in very good condition, nothing of note other than a couple of lines on the back. There have been a number of upgrades which include:

Faber ABR bridge and tailpiece
R9 Historic Plastics (Pickup rings, pickguard, poker chip, input jack plate)
Nickel hardware from chrome (same as R9's)
Grover tuners
Knob pointers
Blank truss rod cover

Comes with hard case pictured. Any questions please ask.

£1100 Delivered PPG.

snakepit87

Reaction score
Anyone selling or know of anyone selling a Gibson Custom hard case?
Thanks in advance.
Carl

tom3316

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a clear out, not really looking for trades but try me.

2 Celestion Greenbacks from 1971 with a Pulsonic cones. £40 each. 16 ohm £10 each for postage
One of these does not work but the cone seems in ok condition apart from a small tear it's the one marked GD16X.
The other works but has some damage to the cone, these are quite rare speakers and this why I'm still asking £40 each.

Celestion 70/80 16 ohm £20
Perfect condition. £10 postage.

ESP Eclipse VW £850
The pickups are oil city handwound blitz spirit and night fighter.
The electronics are a kill pot for the bridge, CTS 500K for the neck and no load for the tone.
Comes with OHSC £20 postage.

TC Electronic Mini Spark £40
In new condition only 2 month old. £5 postage
All items can be picked up as well.

I've included a link to the album because there are a lot of photos and i didn't want to spam this thread.

Im Based in Sheffield near junction 35 of the M1 if anyone wants to come pick up

My Les Paul Stuff For Sale - Album on Imgur

Latest Threads