UK sellers thread

copernic304

Reaction score
Hi,

Another one comes for sale, that's my beloved Fender Custom Shop 1956 Stratocaster. Really great sounding and looking guitar.

Here are a few pics. For any question, PM me, as I won't look at this specific trade very often !

I am in France and can ship worldwide ! I have already dealt with several members here

1900€ - 1500£ - 2200$

vishnu

Reaction score
a 2009 LPJ tobacco burst satin finish

at last,a proper rosewood finger board on a LPJ :)

the guitar has had a bone nut professionally fitted and plays a LOT better because of it

also upgraded with a paper in oil cap and a pair of Pro CTS 500k audio taper pots and upgraded metal jack socket

I swapped out the knobs for easy to manage speed knobs...I still have the originals if you care for them....

the finish on these guitars is paper thin,like a cigarette paper ....so there's a little bit of a fashionable relic'd job at the arm rest area but the rest of the guitar is in good condition with NO buckle rash at all

the lack of a half inch thick paint job really helps these guitars breath....
the sound of the guitar acoustically is really quite something else which translates to a GREAT electric tone......vibrant and loud and sustains wonderfully, a truly powerful and unique P90 tone

comes with a Gibson gig bag

NO offers...this IS my BEST price...

£475 Lanarkshire pick up only

Sunbury les paul man

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Gibson Custom shop AFD VOS? Very light weight, under 8lbs, been gigged a little, plays great and really screams. Comes with the case COA, 12" AFD LP etc. PM me if interested. Will post some pics soon if there is interest

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
Ditto Looper with UK power supply. £55 + £6 P&P. Comes with box. PayPal gift/ direct bank transfer preferred. About as cheap as they come.

Blacksheep

Reaction score

CS VOS Kossoff LP, no 087. Owned by me from new. Original, apart from knobs which I changed to top hats. Speed knobs that came with guitar in case.

Looking for £4k. Only trades I'm interested in are vintage 56-58 SC Junior.
Happy for people to come and try. Apologies for poor photos, message me if you want some better ones!
Cheers,

Neil

antikue

Reaction score

Charvel USA SoCal style 1 in Trans Red Ale. Batch #7, came out in 2009.
Excellent condition. No scratches or chips on the body, neck is perfectly straight and frets have been checked out and polished just recently. No wear on the Floyd. Superb feel and tone.

Pickups are Duncan JB (b) & DiMarzio Evolution (n).
Hardshell case.

Asking £700 including shipping from Finland.

PM or email at antti dot kosunen at gmail dot com.

MrGansburg

Reaction score

Charvel USA SoCal style 1 in Trans Red Ale. Batch #7, came out in 2009.
Excellent condition. No scratches or chips on the body, neck is perfectly straight and frets have been checked out and polished just recently. No wear on the Floyd. Superb feel and tone.

Pickups are Duncan JB (b) & DiMarzio Evolution (n).
Hardshell case.

Asking £700 including shipping from Finland.

PM or email at antti dot kosunen at gmail dot com.
Very nice. Just bought myself a neon pink one. GLWS.

the passenger

Reaction score
FS: Original vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul Special DC

This will be my ultimate regret, but at this point I have no other choice. It’s the sweetest sounding and most comfortable guitar I’ve ever had, it outshined all of my Historic LP’s by a great margin. Absolutely no contest! This is the real deal! The ultimate ticket to the vintage game.

The guitar is all-original to my best knowledge other than a professional refret in the past and an aftermarket 70’s hardcase. Also, the shiny lacquer has gone almost full matte on the body, but the guitar has never been refinished. Original P90’s, Bumlebee pots and caps, original tuners and aluminium wraptail! No damages, no breaks/cracks/repairs! The nitro is full of sweet weather-checking all over the neck.

Very light at only 3,2 kg! The Honduran mahogany body and neck combined with the jet-black BRW fretboard is pure magic. The neck is of course a slim 60’s style. The guitar is almost as resonant as an acoustic – you won’t believe it... it’s simply incredible how different this baby sounds compared to any modern Les Paul, just a whole different world.

This is an almost 100% original, well-played instrument with full of mojo and a good amount of playwear! I purchased this baby from one of the most well-respected dealers in the UK, so the instrument’s history is well-documented.

Price: 6800 EUR plus shipping. I ship with DPD fully insured and professionally packed. Shipping takes 3-5 days inside the EU and UK.

I can trade-in LP Standards, Traditionals, Classics, SG's and other popular models.

FULL PHOTO GALLERY: 1960 Special - Album on Imgur

1982hitman

Reaction score
Looking for 2007-2014 R0, light and resonant. Tops and colors don't matter much to me. Can spend up to 2.8kEUR. Players and beaters are welcome.
Alternatively, R7/R8 with slim 60's necks.

Reno_1ted

Reaction score
Hi,

Am thinning out my collection a little, having just purchased my first 50s Les Paul and no doubt to raise funds for more guitars (and so, the circle of life continues!)

For sale is my 1981 Les Paul Heritage 80 Standard. For those who don't know, this was Gibsons first real attempt to recreate their vintage era Les Pauls, and while they didn't quite get every detail exactly like the 50s, what resulted was a really cool looking, cool playing and crucially (thanks to the Tim Shaw Pickups) great sounding guitar.

The Tim Shaw pickups are ink stamped and are original to the guitar. They sound incredible and I actually have a set in my 68 standard conversion, thats how vintage they sound to me. The fact that they are double zebras is rare and really looks spot on (the covers are long gone - but why would you cover them up). You can tell one has had its cover off much longer because of the colour of the white bobbin.

This one is all stock original (including frets) with no breaks. The binding has aged really nicely over the 35 years since it was made, to a wonderful yellow/cream colour. It has the 3 piece neck but they returned to making it out of mahogany and to a one piece body, 2 of the positive changes from the guitars they were making in the late 70s. It has the odd ding, chip etc that one would expect from a great playing 35 year old guitar.

The top on this is really good - probably the nicest I have seen on a H80 standard. Its aged to a nice faded cherry, which in some lights catches the red really well and in others it almost looks tea burst. Despite it being a standard model, it has a really nice flash of subtle flame which I think has that burst look to it compared to the quilted or mega flamed tops on the Elite etc.

I am happy to answer any questions, send more pics, or generally just talk about guitars! I can provide really solid references from the forum having done several guitar deals here, and have 100% positive Ebay feedback with my account name matching my forum name here.

I am asking £2500 within which I will include insured shipping to anywhere in the UK. It will be sent in a nice (non-original) tan Gibson case with pink lining and cover sheet and will be packed very well - I have sent many guitars without incident. Payment by bank transfer preferred.

This is a wonderful guitar and I will be sad to see it go. More pictures are available in the main classified thread or PM me.

Thanks

Alex

smudge_lad

Reaction score
WTB: Gibson LP R9, R0 or very good example of a Traditional/Standard.

Budget - £2,500 - £2,800.

I am travelling down from Fife on Saturday 9th April, to view a couple of guitars that I already have my eye on.

Just wondered if there were any more on here that I could consider? WHY?

- stunning guitar that I keep seeing on the fretboard too, and you're just up the road from me! Wish I had more cash!

smudge_lad

Reaction score
WTB: Gibson LP R9, R0 or very good example of a Traditional/Standard.

Budget - £2,500 - £2,800.

I am travelling down from Fife on Saturday 9th April, to view a couple of guitars that I already have my eye on.

Just wondered if there were any more on here that I could consider? WHY?

Still available... and I'd listen to a reasonable offer.

Stunning guitar that I keep seeing on the fretboard too, and you're just up the road from me! Wish I had more cash!

joff

Reaction score
FOR SALE: 2013 Gibson Custom Shop VOS 20th Anniversary Murphyburst 1959 Les Paul Reissue.

A very rare beast indeed...only 100 were built Worldwide and sold in the last quarter of 2013 to celebrate 20 years of the Gibson Custom Shop from 1993 to 2013.

Edwin Wilson (Custom Shop Program Manager) and the infamous Tom Murphy worked together for the first time in many years. They hand selected the 100 tops and Tom Murphy handsprayed them, just as he did back in 1993 when the Historic Series first began.

This absolutely beautiful Murphyburst R9 has a truly outstanding flamed maple top and a wonderful set of Custombucker pickups. It also has all of the 2013 spec including a Hot Hide Glue neck joint, Aniline Dyes, a sheathless truss rod and single-line Kluson Deluxe tuners.

It weighs a lovely 8.75 lbs.

It comes with a Gibson Custom Shop hardcase, a white guitar sock with the 1993 Custom Art Historic logo, white gloves, '20th Anniversary' engraved rear toggle switch cover, hang tags and a very special framed COA print which is handsigned by both Edwin Wilson and Tom Murphy.

This fabulous Murphyburst R9 is in 'as new' condition having only been played very very occasionally on my lap in my smoke free home.

£5,499

Please contact me on 01275 464057 or 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport). :)

daithesaes

Reaction score
Have decided to thin the herd out a bit....but only momentarily you understand! Just trying to raise the cash for either a MIJ SG, MIJ P90 Gold Top or a MIJ 335 so the following is either up for sale or for a trade (happy to discuss money your way too if you have something superior to mine).

So, for your consideration, an '87 Burny RLG 50 in ebony. Plays fantastically well and is all original bar the tuners (Gotoh SD90's...originals included - took them out cos they weren't particularly stable - didn't put the Gotoh bushings on so they're in the case too), the vol/tone knobs (included but a couple are cracked - also included are the reflectors it came with - one's broken) and the strap buttons (again, originals are included).

Have reversed the neck pup magnet but happy to flip it back again if oop isn't your thing.

Frets are in great condition, couple of minor dings to the headstock, the back of the neck (I can't feel them playing it) and a couple of minor dings/scratches to the back. One larger ding to the bottom of the body (see pics).

Pretty heavy beast at 10lbs/4.5kg.

Pups measure 7.77k for bridge and 7.72k for neck.

Comes with a brand new Stagg hard case.

Not looking to ship overseas really. Looking for £600 plus p+p.

Here's a link to some pics:

1987 Burny RLG 50 by daithesaes | Photobucket

And a couple here:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Reno_1ted

Reaction score
Hi All

For sale are a calibrated pair of zebra aged Wizz PAF replica humbucker pickups. In excellent working order and only 6 months old. I had these installed in my Les Paul Standard and they sound amazing. I fitted gold covers but have since removed these and the pickups are back to stock uncovered.

Neck measures 7.8k and the bridge measures 8.4k.

They also come with their original box and also include a pair of Wizz cream Pickup rings which sell for about £30 per set alone. Screws and springs are also included. These pickups are factory aged. These cost £270 new, bargain at only £180 posted within the UK.

Only reason for sale is because I have my head set on getting a 52 style replica telecaster. If you happen to have a Vintage V52 or a Squire Tele in butterscotch colour that you want to trade please let me know?

Any questions please ask.

Hey, tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. :)

Latest Threads