UK Bridport meet, May 2013 - PHOTOS & VIDS

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love all the pics...

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Here's an old vid of Toby who played for us at the Bridport meet a few weeks ago with Primal Scream..A nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet.
Very modest and helpful and let's face it he'd have to be to let Vasco play along with him . :laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKFYtUJFYVE]Primal Scream - Movin' On Up - YouTube[/ame]

DrewG

Reaction score
Looks like another great event :) None of you look any older (one or two a little shorter, maybe ;) ).

D28boy

Reaction score
I did send you a PM regarding the event, but did not receive a reply...
Sorry I thought I did reply....couldn't go as I got double booked at a footy match ! Next year ...I hope so. Looks like a good event.

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread but I just realised, this is in my hometown. I live in Bridport! I've been playing at the Crown for the last three years. Played with Mutter Slater numerous times at the jam sessions I go to which used to be once a month at the Crown but Simon wanted a change of pace so we changed pubs. Phil Rosenberg teaches at the school I used to go to. How have I missed this every year?!

Louie

Reaction score
How have I missed this every year?!
Missed it once, shame on you. Missed it four times... even more so! ;)

I hope you can make it next year, Izzy. It's a WholeLottaFun. :thumb:
Get in touch with Phil or Vasco, they'll fill you in on the details.

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
I can just pop down the Crown, it's literally five minutes away. I've been trying to get hold of Phil, I need to get my guitar lessons going again.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
I can just pop down the Crown, it's literally five minutes away. I've been trying to get hold of Phil, I need to get my guitar lessons going again.

Hello Lee.
Sorry I missed your post, but haven't been in this thread for a while...
Anyway, got your PM and it was nice talking to you on the phone.
We'll get something together re lessons.
Yeah, definitely come down in May and play something, it would be great to hear you get up on stage and spank the plank.I:dude:

WholeLottaIzzy

Reaction score
Hello Lee.
Sorry I missed your post, but haven't been in this thread for a while...
Anyway, got your PM and it was nice talking to you on the phone.
We'll get something together re lessons.
Yeah, definitely come down in May and play something, it would be great to hear you get up on stage and spank the plank.I:dude:
Only problem is, I am not sure if I can get to you as I don't drive :/ hopefully I can sort something out.

Archtopanimal

Reaction score
I suggest we use this thread to house all the pics and vids in one place, so here goes.

No shorts this year, but a pic of me and 'er indoors taken on our first stop on the way down, at Birchanger Service Station on the M11.

The Reverend and Philis in The Crown:

Mutter Slater (of Stackridge), Cookie (almost hidden), Schliding Tom, seated in the background, L60N and bluenote, & LouieTM:

LouieTM, Cookie & Stow. In the background, bluenote, John Beloe & L60N :
Why were so many photos deleated ?

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be the pic hosting site went down.
Could be some hosting sites do not allow hot-linking anymore.
Could be the change in the Mule a few years back changed how they are linked.
Could be a number of things....

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why were so many photos deleated ?
Don't know, but I've got them all on my hard drive, so I'll put them up here for you to see.
No shorts this year, but a pic of me and 'er indoors taken on our first stop on the way down, at Birchanger Service Station on the M11.
DSCN1741a.JPG

The Reverend and Philis in The Crown. The Reverend being forum member 'Nimrod Piles' (RIP), real name Ted McLeod.
DSCN1742.JPG

Mutter Slater (of Stackridge), Cookie (almost hidden), Schliding Tom, seated in the background, L60N and bluenote, & LouieTM:
DSCN1743.JPG

LouieTM, Cookie & Stow. In the background, bluenote, John Beloe & L60N :
DSCN1744.JPG

The Bridport event was great, until certain people decided they were gtoing to fuck around with it for their own personal reasons. No names, no pack drill, but it signalled the end. They know who they are...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss Nimsey... Great guy.... Sent me some CDs across the pond....

Latest Threads