UFOs, Aliens, Etc...

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Of course they're real! :facepalm:

All you gotta do to see a whole troop of 'em at once is to drink heavily right up until last call... right before you get there, you'll realize that you've been surrounded by flying monkeys all night...

You gotta check your reflection in the bar mirror every so often, just to make sure you ain't one yourself... :hmm:

It's one big reason I quit drinking liquor. Damned flying monkeys! :shock:

--R :p
I never saw them. I puked and passed out, JUST as the Wolpertingers showed up.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sleestack lair entrance.

C43F9276-5116-45D5-B116-82D12162115C.jpeg

Fiat Lux

Reaction score

Looks like an alien doorway???? Of course it's an alien doorway!

Are there any pictures of Martians on the surface of Mars?

No! BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL UNDERGROUND!

:facepalm:

cheers.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Oh I could have so much fun with those bastards... It's all pandering eye wash anyway...

"My name is Big Luther Simpkins. I was babducted eleben times. The first time was was in '72.... It hat rained real hard like and we was in the woods hunting and snacking on mushr...I mean out walking though the woods making sure the trees were alright.... Well this bright light went to hattnin' and we didn't know what the hell that was so we all said what the hell it that? Next thing I knew, I was stumbling down the road nekkid as a jaybird eatin' ice cream out of a sock. It was purty good ice cream but tasted like a cross between them rusky fish eggs and grape jelly. Aliens like weird ice cream.... Judge said something about nulling a Porsche or something like that and they let me go... Charged my for the orange jumpsuit and Keds though.... I like to wear em but they tolt me to quit because I was walking down the street the other day and the police put the dog on me for some damn reason. Y'all ever been dog bit before? It hurts like hell... I was just walking and they drove up, slammed on brakes, and lit Fido off on my ass... The did give me a doughnut down to the station so I think they felt bad about putting him on me.... It was one of them filled up doughnuts with jelly in it... May have been there since morning since it was pretty crunchy....

That next time I was babducted, here I was just driving the septic pump truck down the road, minding my own business and all of a sudden it dawned on me that it was Tuesday... Last thing I remember it was Friday and I was looking forward to drinking beer at the bingo hall after work...and all of a sudden it was Tuesday.... Where'd them two days go from Friday to Tuesday? Well any how, I was wearing the same clothes but my shirt was on backwards.... It was weird.... Then I noticed there was a giant lizard in the passenger seat... I'll tell you what.... Anyhow, he looked at me and said wazzup.... Y'all ever seen a giant talking lizard before? I'm sorry this is boring right now but it does get more interesting after the sixth time with that incident at Wo Fat's Sushi Bar and Lawn Mower Repair place.... But anyway, that giant lizard, that was wearing gold Evlis shades was just a sittin there looking out the window..... He kinda looked like Evlis too.... I don't think Evlis's feet were that big though.... .Anyway what happened next wa....' VZZZZZZTTTTTTT

Do you know how long it took me to read this? Every sentence I had tears flying out of my eyes I was laughing so hard.

That Mars "doorway" is spooky as shit though.

Olds442

Reaction score
i was right about this being a nothing burger.

anything interesting is reserved for closed door sessions.

i'm paraphrasing,

"do we have any materials, organic or non-organic?"

"what we have is data, and a lack thereof."

me:

5d167663b834f1f8f7a6c10c2ad2c7f26764ed60.jpg

Roxy13

Reaction score
I think it's probably more concerning if those UFOs the fighter pilots keep seeing are from China or Russia since that means they have technology we don't have. If they really are aliens so far they haven't done a damn thing to us other than probably laugh that our pilots are freaking out.

Olds442

Reaction score
we've been hearing that since 2017, crafts and/or materials not of this earth.

but since then, everyone's a teamster.

nobody saw nuthin', nobody say nuthin'.

i'm about an hour into it, so 2/3, or as @LtDave32 says, 6/9ths.

Roxy13

Reaction score
My uncle was a NASA engineer and he always told us NASA had frozen alien bodies lol

Latest Threads