Two Rock Owners In Canada

Reaction score
Everyone delivers nowadays. It's still in Canada so you won't pay fees.

redking

Reaction score
There's gotta be a place in Toronto that carries Two Rock.... If not, I bet if you went to a medium sized music store not called Long & Mcquade (if there are any left) and asked them to become a Two Rock dealer they might consider it...

What is that big vintage guitar store called in Toronto...Tundra Music?

redking

Reaction score
There are more big vintage guitar stores in Toronto than I can count lol, You're probably thinking of Steve's Music. That one's very famous. And sadly, on Two Rock's site, the only authorized dealers in canada are one place in MTL, and one in BC. I know the Moog Audio in Toronto carries almost exclusively high priced boutique stuff, yet they still haven't secured a contract with Two Rock. If there's no other option, i suppose I could always buy one straight from Two Rock

Well maybe you'll have to plan it in to your next vacation to visit a city that has a Two Rock dealer so you can try it out and then order one when you get home... I still can't believe there is no Two Rock dealer in Toronto...that is crazy... Good luck on your quest. A Two Rock Eric Gales and a 65 Producer are on my list of dream amps to get right now...maybe in a few years.

Reaction score
I have dealt with Moog Music. I was interested in a Matamp. It took them three weeks to respond.....they lost my business.

I do know what you mean about fees. By the time you tack on all of the hidden costs, you end up spending way more than expected. Another reason online buying will never rule supreme.

DrakeZero

Reaction score
The only two dealers in Canada for two rock. Is the one in Montreal. And a shop here in White Rock British Columbia.

Tapestry Music

I imagine their shipping is going to be even longer then the one from montreal :s

kmrumedy

Reaction score
I woudn't buy from Moog Music. They are the most expensive music store in Montreal. They don't carry a lot of inventory. Even mom and pop shops are cheaper.

GP_Hawk

Reaction score
Same experience with moog music. Slow to no response via email and it took them 10 days to get around to sending me something I ordered online...3 times now. Probably because they didn't have it in stock but did tell me it was in stock...

Montreal is only 2 hrs from me here in Ottawa. Where are you in Ontario? I believe it is boutiquetone in Montreal that has the 2Rock. What was the shipping? Maybe a road trip to attend the annual "Guitar Show" coming up in 2 weeks is in order. All around the same time as the Montreal jazz fest. Make it an event. It's a great time, worth the trip.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
So within the next couple of weeks I am looking at buying a two rock studio pro 35, however the only store in canada that carries them is all the way in Montreal (I am in Ontario),

:hmm:... That could be as close as an hour away...

Edit.. Just say Brampton.. Road.. trip from Brampton?

GP_Hawk

Reaction score
Doh! Just noticed you are in Brampton. 6/7 hr road trip, might want to stay the night..take in the festivities of the Montreal Jazz Fest.....

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Doh! Just noticed you are in Brampton. 6/7 hr road trip, might want to stay the night..take in the festivities of the Montreal Jazz Fest.....

I do that in my sleep. On the road from Brampton @ 5:00 am..

In Montreal by 11:00 AM.. Eat.. Go get the product and head back..

Home before 9:00. Get a good nights rest.

Wake,, bake and jam all day Sunday.

LPV

Reaction score
I bought my swart from Jeremy ( boutique tone). Great guy and great store. Very very important: he is almost accross the street from schwartzs. Smoke meat is a must! ( unless ur a vegetarian of course)

hipofutura

Reaction score
Very very important: he is almost accross the street from schwartzs. Smoke meat is a must! ( unless ur a vegetarian of course)

Ah, nothing like a bit of smoked swart with BBQ sauce. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Latest Threads