Two Notes Le Crunch Pedal

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Hello all....as posted in Amp Modelling. Has anybody tried one of these? Looks perfect for me, my pedalboard and in-ear monitors. I love that it's an amp modeller, but it also has an FX loop for pedals.

shupe13

Reaction score
No I haven't. I'll most likely grab the La Lead. I think it might be more suited for my 7 string. I'm wanting to change my entire rig.

With the easy return policies these days I don't think I'll sweat not playing one first. Guitars are a different story.

shupe13

Reaction score
I'm really thinking a 2x12 or 4x12, pedal size power amp and a modeler is the way to go for me.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
A few thoughts, taken from my thread in the Amp Modelling section:

This is a good unit, if somewhat incomplete. The onboard analog cab sim is alright, but where the Le Crunch shines is when using the Two Notes Wall of Sound plugin. There, I can add a choice of cab sims as well as simulated power amp options. With these added features, I was able to coax some excellent tones for Hard Rock and lighter Heavy Metal.

That said, I will want to add to my setup before settling on it. I'm thinking the Two Notes CAB or at a minimum, the Mooer Radar will be necessary to get the sounds I want out of it. I think we rehearse this weekend, so I'll bring along my macbook and use it to get some extra cab and power amp sims.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I just ordered the Mooer Radar. I'm reading amazing reviews about it and hope it's a good substitute for the Wall of Sound in my live rig.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I just ordered the Mooer Radar. I'm reading amazing reviews about it and hope it's a good substitute for the Wall of Sound in my live rig.
I've had a few days to play around with the Mooer. This is a totally necessary component (IMO) to go with these Two Notes Le Preamp pedals. The analog cab sim on the TN is fine, but it really comes alive when using the power-amp sims. With this combination, I am extremely pleased with my in-ear monitor sound.