two NGDs 1999 ES-335 LE natural and red

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So I have an obsession with the 1999-2001 ES-335 Limited Edition models.
They had '60s necks, '57 Classics, Grover tuners, mini-block inlays, black binding, and ebony fretboards.

So I found and ordered a natural one, which is on its way.
I have never owned a natural guitar, and really like how the wood grain and black accents and black binding contrast.

I never posted a NGD thread, but last September I bought a red one too. Here's pics of that one:

I'll post a pic of these brothers together once the natural arrives.

I used to have a blue one (see this thread), but finances got bad two years ago when I wasn't working and had to sell it. :(
It took me four years to find a blue one, so hopefully it won't take that long again to complete the trilogy...

kevinpaul

Reaction score
That natural is fantastic, the binding really makes it! Two happy new guitar days!

Lefty Adams

Reaction score
christ that red one really pops, looking forward to the blue one, your last one in the other thread looked fantastic ... lovely!

Death Incarnate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting this OLD thread... but I have a sunburst one of these and haven't seen one anywhere else
Nice to see my thread risen. RISE UNDEAD THREAD! HUNGER FOR THE FLESH OF THE LIVING!

Oh wow, that sunburst must have been a one off by request. I have also never seen a sunburst one. Very nice! :applause:

I still have me red LE (with P-94s now), but stupidly sold my mint condition blue one. Sold the natural one two years ago, as it was just too heavy.

I have seen two different ones in the "bronze" finish. In fact, I got outbid online trying to buy one, a few years back. The bronze ones are sick:

Latest Threads