Two huge breasts and a thigh. Sunday afternoon delights.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
C,mon, who else saw the thread title and thought 'sex with an amputee'?:laugh2:
have been click-baited to many times already . I opened the thread knowing that it would be about food

it would have actually shocked me , if there was a picture of a woman in the OP

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
have been click-baited to many times already . I opened the thread knowing that it would be about food

it would have actually shocked me , if there was a picture of a woman in the OP
Mrs. Zungle??

J/K bud!! :)

judson

Reaction score
C,mon, who else saw the thread title and thought 'sex with an amputee'?:laugh2:
food is food......... but breaticals are well..fun to play with

im disappointed with everyone here.....im on page 2 and no nekid pics?

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
could give new meaning to "rub one out".....

years ago , my Wife and I picked up a few shifts in an Italian restaurant in the downtown ( Manhattan ) . the servers had to enter through the back door and go through the kitchen . passing the kitchen prep staff

one day we came in , and Domingo was cutting up the chicken . he had the breasts ready on the board , for tenderizing . he looks up at my Wife and me __ and while gently petting one of the breasts . he says " feel juuuuuh like puta " . we didn't even want to know what else he was doing with those chickens :eek2:

Olds442

Reaction score
done.

they like the white meat, i'm all about that dark side.

so good! i could have used more chips, it wasn't as smokey as i'd hoped. the house smells amazing, dog was losing her shit. she got some too.
it was my first time with turkey and i'm impressed with my luck. the key is a good brine i guess.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Take a package of ground sausage, unwrap it and toss on the smoker. Best tasting sausage there is!

To make advanced fatties place the pound of sausage in a one gallon ziplock baggie and roll it out evenly with the bag. Cut the top layer off the bag, and you’ll be left with a flat, square layer of sausage. Sprinkle with jalapeños, cheese, whatever and then roll it all up. Take the roll, place it in Saran Wrap and spin it really well. The last step properly seals the ends which will prevent the cheese from escaping. Lastly, craft an epic poem praising me for the deliciousness you will experience.
Dang :p :applause::headbanger:

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I knew this was a food thread. Still disappointed there's no titties.....

dspelman

Reaction score
Take a package of ground sausage, unwrap it and toss on the smoker. Best tasting sausage there is!

To make advanced fatties place the pound of sausage in a one gallon ziplock baggie and roll it out evenly with the bag. Cut the top layer off the bag, and you’ll be left with a flat, square layer of sausage. Sprinkle with jalapeños, cheese, whatever and then roll it all up. Take the roll, place it in Saran Wrap and spin it really well. The last step properly seals the ends which will prevent the cheese from escaping. Lastly, craft an epic poem praising me for the deliciousness you will experience.

Genius!

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score

Oh Scot1970
The LEO with the levity
He make'ith the fatty of delectability.

Ima gonna do this !!!

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
done.

they like the white meat, i'm all about that dark side.

so good! i could have used more chips, it wasn't as smokey as i'd hoped. the house smells amazing, dog was losing her shit. she got some too.
it was my first time with turkey and i'm impressed with my luck. the key is a good brine i guess.
Somebody put plants on your bird. Throw it out!! This is NO SALAD!! :)