TW clone...posting here before classifieds

Tweaker

Reaction score
I've had a TW clone, no boost, sitting around for a couple months. I had an arrangement with a guy that never ended up happening. So, now I have an extra clone, sitting around not getting love. It's officially for sale.

I figured I'd come to my pedal junkie brethren and see who's in need of a TW clone. It's a bare aluminum enclosure at the moment...if you want it painted, let me know. Blue knobs. Pics upon request via PM.

No need to gum up the boards with this thread, if you are interested PM me. Price is $150 shipped, continental US. Shipping is a little more expensive to Canada or Europe, but the option is available. Just not sure what the shipping price is.

My apologies if this breaks the rules...don't want to be a rule breaker...but, we are rockers, so...

Tweaker

Reaction score
OK gang, this is as low as I can go...$120 shipped. You guys get first dibs, not going to post this on the rest of the site until tomorrow probably.

I gotta get this thing off my desk!

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Okay, I'll ask: What is a "TW?" I get bombarded with unknown acronyms all day at work where I just smile and nod knowingly, but I'm gonna ask here... and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what "TW" stands for.

Tweaker

Reaction score
D'oh!! TW=Triple Wreck...I don't know why I put TW...now I can't change the title...

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
lol! Thank you! I was like "Tube Swreamer" (with a lisp)? I don't know!" :thumb:

If I hadn't already JUST given up a spot on the King of Tone list because I donated money to save critters instead AND hadn't been drooling over another pedal for the past month, I'd be all over your "TW." But, I'm sure that you'll have no trouble selling it. :)

Tweaker

Reaction score
I'm all for saving critters...a much better cause than freeing up desk space, no doubt!

Latest Threads