tube

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Bump,

these are near the top of the best of the best when it comes to vintage preamp tubes.

I have plenty of references here if anybody wants to as well.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Bump. 20us a tube for Vintage, tested top of the heap quality old stock tubes folks. Last year two batches of these went in like 23 weeks hopefully I don’t have to wait another year till I get more Of these, there still are a few quads left Cheers

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Just gonna give a bump because I completed another great transaction with @mrdannyboy . Record time shipment on this last one, I got it the next day! Unheard of with Canada Post! Amazing deal on a NOS tube, I popped it in and it's working great! Also, shipped with bulletproof packing.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Just gonna give a bump because I completed another great transaction with @mrdannyboy . Record time shipment on this last one, I got it the next day! Unheard of with Canada Post! Amazing deal on a NOS tube, I popped it in and it's working great! Also, shipped with bulletproof packing.
Thanks Chris, you are a great man. Cheers bro.

Pepe

Reaction score
Could not resist those glassy tubes. I have some Philips miniwatt and liked them. I have a JCM 800 4104, right now equiped with
V1 - RFT ECC83
V2 - Mullard ECC83
V3 - Tungsram ECC83

Very curious about Amperex and will roll them in :slash: