Trying to figure out how I got sucked into the movie Nottiing Hill

NRBQ

Reaction score
I'm not a romantic comedy guy, not a Hugh Grant fan, not even really that into Julia LotsOteeth, yet here I am enjoying this little flick. It's funny Hugh is so reserved and proper in the flick the perfect gentleman but I flash back to him getting busted for trying to have sex without a condom with a Hollywood hooker, that must be the real guy. Anyway it's a pretty funny and touching if no a feather light film, still I'm glad I caught it on ye ole boob tube. Any fans?

acstorfer

Reaction score
I flash back to him getting busted for trying to have sex without a condom with a Hollywood hooker, that must be the real guy. Anyway it's a pretty funny and touching if no a feather light film, still I'm glad I caught it on ye ole boob tube. Any fans?

Acting :)

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
I'm not a romantic comedy guy, not a Hugh Grant fan, not even really that into Julia LotsOteeth, yet here I am enjoying this little flick. It's funny Hugh is so reserved and proper in the flick the perfect gentleman but I flash back to him getting busted for trying to have sex without a condom with a Hollywood hooker, that must be the real guy. Anyway it's a pretty funny and touching if no a feather light film, still I'm glad I caught it on ye ole boob tube. Any fans?

Don't like it too much or you might be required to turn in your man card.

Howard2k

Reaction score
Wasn't bad. If you're trying to score some brownie points then I think Love Actually is far, far, far, superior.

NRBQ

Reaction score
Don't like it too much or you might be required to turn in your man card.

I'll temper my enthusiasm cause I don't want to lose my coveted man card which I had to falsify the records to get in the first place.

Chicago John

Reaction score
th

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
I've seen it many times. Good film all around, but exceptionally well done with the end game in mind. There's simply nothing more to it.

And Spike rules! :dude:

Latest Threads