Try Busting This Myth

Turbs

Reaction score
The Daily Mail covers international stories that we do not see anywhere else.
Take a lot of what they say with a pinch of salt though. I read it, but they rarely check their facts or even spell check stuff. Its all sensationalist headlines and adverts. What they lack in quality they certainly make up for in quantity though.

Howard2k

Reaction score
That's horrible if it's true. It's equally horrible if it's not. If it is true, you have to wonder why he was sexual at 9 years old? A 9 year old doesn't come up with that sort of behavior on their own...
was this reported when she was 9? Or did she wait until she was 49?

(Not taking the piss; I’m genuinely not sure)

jb_abides

Reaction score
was this reported when she was 9? Or did she wait until she was 49?

(Not taking the piss; I’m genuinely not sure)
My understanding: she discussed it with her parents when she was older, they rejected the notion. She's been ratcheting up a tirade among family and friends ever since, eventually going public. She also appears to have constructed a cottage industry among survivor and outrage circles. AFAIK the timeline was well into adulthood. Can't say if that corresponds with the rise of his success...

nauc

Reaction score
she can rape me for one of those millions...

or maybe less :naughty:

Screenshot (319).png

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Alleged means alleged. I'm always a mite skeptical about lawsuits alleging "Famous Rich Person did something awful to me decades ago and I'm only bringing it up now."
Dammit, man...
I almost had this noose done. The rabbit just had like 3 more loops to make around the tree.
But noooo...... You gotta go all justice-y on us....

Latest Threads