Truss rod adjustment

NTCP8

Reaction score
I'm considering selling one of my Les Pauls.

I never had any issues with the neck, but the truss road has been adjusted. It's not maxed out yet, two threads are visible. I don't want cheat on people, so I need an idea how much this will affect the price.

truss rod 2-min.jpg

truss rod 1-min.jpg

NTCP8

Reaction score
This is all Trogly's fault.
F*&k that guy. Guy thinks he has an influence on the used guitar market... Bit of a hypocrite, in one video he says a maxed truss rod is bad, then few months later he buys a vintage guitar with a maxed out truss rod (much worse than mine) and he says it not big deal.

Can't stand that guy...

Last edited:

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s really not maxed out.... there’s about an inch and a half of thread on those rods..... though you don’t want to see a half inch sticking out....and like mentioned, only a half a turn at max of that nut in either direction will make all the adjustment you’ll ever need when properly setup. Yours is absolutely fine.

NTCP8

Reaction score
That’s really not maxed out.... there’s about an inch and a half of thread on those rods..... though you don’t want to see a half inch sticking out....and like mentioned, only a half a turn of that nut in either direction will make all the adjustment you’ll ever need when properly setup. Yours is absolutely fine.
Thanks mudface. Might put her for sale here as well.

NTCP8

Reaction score
Well don't keep us in suspense. What kind of LP is it?

I'm dyin'! Let's see it. :hyper:
You all know which one it is... My AFD#69. It's on reverb for a ridiculously high price. Difficult to part with it, thats why the high price. Obviously I'm open for any offers, as long as it's realistic,

Daniel.S

Reaction score
F*&k that guy. Guy things he has an influence on the used guitar market... Bit of a hypocrite, in one video he says a maxed truss rod is bad, then few months later he buys a vintage guitar with a maxed out truss rod (much worse than mine) and he says it not big deal.

Can't stand that guy...
Probably depends on how much money he can make off it.

NTCP8

Reaction score
Well don't keep us in suspense. What kind of LP is it?

I'm dyin'! Let's see it. :hyper:

Latest Threads