Trogly reviews Greeny

rich85

Reaction score
So yep it’s definitely a Les Paul

He mentions Gibson will do a 50k guitar again next year and he knows what it is but won’t tell us. So I guess we need to wait about a week before that info leaks out. I assume it will be another guitar they have already done.

Comment of the day:
50AAC52A-F938-46ED-A961-3023F827B9C5.jpeg

Last edited:

rbraad68

Reaction score
Does feel like a money grab by gibson
Then they are going to do a cheaper version of this guitar sometime in the future?? That's just crazy I mean at least to me it is. I would have a hard time paying the 6/7k price out of the CS... But that's just my opnion god knows I could never afford one so...

rich85

Reaction score
The cheap version is going to be 20k according to Trogly.

I did properly watch the whole video as I wanted to see if there was something unique to it.

I really feel that at 50k a non aged version should have been included. Maybe even just a normal lemon burst R9 with the Gibson Greeny pickups, knobs and tuners. Then the price at least starts to make a little tiny bit of sense.

There is just absolutely nothing that justifies the price of these.

LPaddicted

Reaction score
So yep it’s definitely a Les Paul

He mentions Gibson will do a 50k guitar again next year and he knows what it is but won’t tell us. So I guess we need to wait about a week before that info leaks out. I assume it will be another guitar they have already done.

Comment of the day:
View attachment 653484
Next one is Pearly Gates

wildhawk1

Reaction score
There is just absolutely nothing that justifies the price of these.

Gibson is smart.

They've developed a brand name that isn't about value. No different than some watch, shoe, car, clothing, and yada yada companies.

There's a lot of people with deep pockets (or high credit limits) and a willingness to pay for status items.

That's the demographic Gibson is after.

1allspub

Reaction score
Gibson is smart.

They've developed a brand name that isn't about value. No different than some watch, shoe, car, clothing, and yada yada companies.

There's a lot of people with deep pockets (or high credit limits) and a willingness to pay for status items.

That's the demographic Gibson is after.
At least it’s the demographic they are after for extra-ordinary items like this.

LPaddicted

Reaction score
Which set of pickups will it get? Wizz Pearly Gates, Cream T Pearly Gates, Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates or will Gibson make their own? I’m desperate to find out. And by desperate I mean I don’t care.
Pearly rythm and Pearly treble

Latest Threads