Tranny Alert

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Daughter's Twitter comments about her father are irrelevant... and daughter is a bit of a hypocrite herself, claiming that her dad used racist terms that she would NEVER use... and someone dug out one of her tweets where she posted a pic with friends commenting "My n-----"
Her response? "I grew up"

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh. So this story. Bear with me, we're gonna go on a ride.

So I've been following this story since it broke. Barista writes pig on a cop's coffee cup and gets fired. Open and shut.

But then the details around the case is what's important.

A few Starbucks company employees reached out and explained that it was a group order and that "Pig" was the police officer's mobile name for the order, and that he's ordered that way for half a decade now whenever he has to get coffee for him and his buddies. Essentially the only name they put on a mobile order, is the one you input yourself on your app or when you call in the order.

Additionally, his daughter opened up about the whole thing, explaining that her dad is completely a "Pig", abuses his power as a cop, is openly and vehemently racist/transphobic, and among a number of other distasteful things, loves to be in the limelight and have attention showered on him. So a perfect concoction when you have a bad service at a Starbucks with a trans manager, right?

Sources to follow. But check out what his daughter has to say, and the twitter posts from past employees explaining the situation a little clearer. The cops are "too busy" to comment to any of the new criticism.

I don't lean any particular way politically or socially and I support any and all law enforcement, military and first responders. But looking at the details vs just reading the headlines you get the whole picture.
Brat-ass, nose-ring daughter has no bearing on the matter whatsoever.

She wasn't working at the Starbucks.

She wasn't a cop getting coffee.

She's only included in the media coverage on this to stir shit. Period.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look, if one of your employees calls a black customer a n****r, it doesn't matter if the customer says "No big deal." That employee is out on his ass.

Hey, will the same thing work if I want someone to get the hell away from my compound?

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Look, if one of your employees calls a black customer a n****r, it doesn't matter if the customer says "No big deal." That employee is out on his ass.
Yes and no...
Giving the answer you would get from HR:
That is a protected class violation and a violation of State and Federal law.
A derogatory term referring to police officers is neither a violation of a protected class, nor a violation of law, however, it may be protected free speech.

OTOH, most states are "at will" employment and a person may be released at any time with no reason given. IF a reason is given, it must not violate any protected class statuses.
In this case, he/she/it is LGBTQLMNOP, so *may* have a protected class issue if she/she/it can prove that they were released because of this status. OTOH, they were employed and had been promoted, apparently with the employer's knowledge of their LGBTQLMNOP status. So likely no case there.

It all hinges on whether an employer has the right to restrict an employee's freedom of expression. IMHO, they do if it is contrary to the values of the employer. The Constitution protects us from restrictions by the government, not private entities, except in cases such as protected classes where the courts have extended protections to restrict private entities.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Yes and no...
Giving the answer you would get from HR:
That is a protected class violation and a violation of State and Federal law.
A derogatory term referring to police officers is neither a violation of a protected class, nor a violation of law, however, it may be protected free speech.

OTOH, most states are "at will" employment and a person may be released at any time with no reason given. IF a reason is given, it must not violate any protected class statuses.
In this case, he/she/it is LGBTQLMNOP, so *may* have a protected class issue if she/she/it can prove that they were released because of this status. OTOH, they were employed and had been promoted, apparently with the employer's knowledge of their LGBTQLMNOP status. So likely no case there.

It all hinges on whether an employer has the right to restrict an employee's freedom of expression. IMHO, they do if it is contrary to the values of the employer. The Constitution protects us from restrictions by the government, not private entities, except in cases such as protected classes where the courts have extended protections to restrict private entities.

The employer has the indefeasible right to restrict his employee's "right" to insult customers. Obesity isn't a protected class either (at least not yet), but I can't see a barista who calls a customer "lard-ass" keeping her job either.

jb_abides

Reaction score
The employer has the indefeasible right to restrict his employee's "right" to insult customers. Obesity isn't a protected class either (at least not yet), but I can't see a barista who calls a customer "lard-ass" keeping her job either.
Just to be clear here. Barista was fired, no question. Manager also fired, giving rise to compliant.

OK is an "At Will" state.

Per Rich's post, it is highly doubtful the manager can claim wrongful termination based on "S/He/Their/Its" protected characteristics. It will be hard to tie that standing given the circumstances, whether "S/He/They/Its" feels wronged or not. It can be pinned on the original circumstance, not their class standing.

SBUX could have terminated the ENTIRE SHIFT present, no questions, no reasons, apart from perception in media, community, etc. In fact they probably would've isolated themselves from any discussion of wrongful termination has they done just that.

I do hate that I am defending SBUX, and falling prey to Tranny pronoun compliance.

It's a He, he-he-he.

MrWrong

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
AP News has deemed the following "info" spread on twitter (and here) to be fake news, and is listed in their fake news of the week. (What didn't happen this week)

"CLAIM: Police in Oklahoma used “PIG” as the name on a Starbucks order from a mobile app to plant a false story for sympathy.
THE FACTS: A Starbucks employee used “PIG” on a Thanksgiving Day order placed in person by a police officer in Kiefer, Oklahoma, according to a joint press release issued by Starbucks and Kiefer police. The officer was buying five beverages for 911 dispatchers as a thank you for working the holiday. A claim circulated on Twitter suggesting that police submitted “pig” as the name on the order to draw sympathy. “Starbucks has a profanity filter in place to prevent things like this from happening. The only way for the name “pig” to show up on a cup is for the customer to set that as their own name in the mobile order app. In other words, the pig cops faked this for a bullshit sob story,” the post stated. The order was not made using the app because the word “cafe” was printed on the label. he false tweet received over 90,000 retweets and 430,000 likes. The company said in a Nov. 29 statement that the employee who wrote the “offensive word on a cup” exercised poor judgment and was no longer a Starbucks employee after violating company policy. Kiefer Police Chief Johnny O’Mara called the store after the officer told him of the situation, according to a report published by The Associated Press, and posted a picture of one of the cups on social media. The police chief did not respond to a request for further comment from the AP."

(about 5 paragraphs from the top of the link)

Last edited:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yes. Did the employee insult a customer? GONE. If the customer is lying and setting up the employee, then that customer is listed as "more trouble than he's worth", and is GONE. Either way, someone is GONE. The owner/boss has to keep order and maintain control or he goes under.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Remember the old days, when people would have a little dust up, no one would lose their job, and then it would be forgetten a few days later?

I guess those days are over forever.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember the old days, when people would have a little dust up, no one would lose their job, and then it would be forgetten a few days later?

I guess those days are over forever.
I don't remember those days.
I worked at McDonalds in 1979 and one of our employees was pitched out the door for yelling at a customer.
FWIW, customer was a regular, and a general pain in the ass. Nobody wanted to be on the counter when she came in.
She would specify exactly how many onions and pickle slices were to be on her burger, and she would count them, and would complain almost every day that the count was off.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I worked at McDonalds in 1979 and one of our employees was pitched out the door for yelling at a customer.
FWIW, customer was a regular, and a general pain in the ass. Nobody wanted to be on the counter when she came in.
She would specify exactly how many onions and pickle slices were to be on her burger, and she would count them, and would complain almost every day that the count was off.
You're right CB, there never were "the good ol' days".

"Hell is other people" and forever it will be thus.

Last edited:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
and SOME "customers" would say you got it wrong, even if you didn't. They were there to start shit, get free shit, and shit on anyone they could. I damn sure remember retail. I went home wanting to kill people.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Of course not, that's why he complained about it.
It's not out of the realm of possibility that he complained to management and also specified that the employee not be punished. Cops used to deal with minors this way all the time, back in the day.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
“She put down female. Clearly, she’s not a female,” said Paul Bossi, 100% Raw Powerlifting Federation’s president. “Not biologically anyways.

“In our rules, we go by biological,” he said. “According to the rules, she can only lift in the men’s division. … I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings but I have to follow the rules.”
He said Gregory never volunteered that she was transgender and event organizers didn’t confirm she’d competed in the wrong category until a post-match drug test was administered.

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
She got fired because she wrote a slur and being Trangendered per say should be sensitive to slurs not laugh it up. What if one of her employees followed suit and wrote the n-word on a cup-well my manager did it. The hypocracy of our species grinds my gears. Ya know what grinds my gears hypocracy.:dunno:

Latest Threads