Tranny Alert

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If it's true that the cop's mobile app ordering name is PIG (which means he generated the labels himself) and he got that kid fired for it, then I hope the kid sues the livin' shit outta Starbucks.

The whole story sounds fishy, but frankly if a cop's ego is so fragile that he has to get some service worker fired over a labeling mishap, then he oughta find a new line of work.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
If it's true that the cop's mobile app ordering name is PIG (which means he generated the labels himself) and he got that kid fired for it, then I hope the kid sues the livin' shit outta Starbucks.

The whole story sounds fishy, but frankly if a cop's ego is so fragile that he has to get some service worker fired over a labeling mishap, then he oughta find a new line of work.
Haven't followed it closely, but news story that I saw claimed that the officer didn't want the employee punished. Which would make the decision that of Sixbucks. Also, came out much later that the employee was transgender, which wasn't initially reported. I'm not taking a side, but it sounds as though someone's been massaging the facts just a bit to fit whatever agenda they're trying to throw down. Someone mentioned Twitter as a news source.....REALLY??

Tone deaf

Reaction score
If you are in on an act (directly or do nothing to stop it) of purposefully disrespecting a customer? That is doing harm to the OWNER's business, financial well being and standing in the community. Fire at will. The whole lot of them. Adios, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Go find someone else to fund your lifestyle.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Someone just gave me a Stabuck's gift card, this morning. I quit coffee 3-6 months, ago. Not sure what to use it on.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score

I noticed the other day while skimming through this article that one of the Starbucks coffee servers was a tranny, something I had noticed before.

don't think they would have much luck with a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Starbucks manager, 21, who was fired after an Oklahoma cop was given coffee cups with 'PIG' printed on them is considering suing the company for wrongful termination

snip**
Rose, who is transgender, said she'd always wanted to work for the coffee company because of its reputation for treating employees well, offering specialized health care for transgender people and college tuition assistance.
She's now been left unsure of how she will be able to afford her hormone treatments, schooling and rent.
end snippet**
What's this "she" crap?

judson

Reaction score
ok...

barista ?

WTF is that ......

retail has clerks and managers......if fuckin overpriced coffee for fuck sake, your not in Italy you morons

:io:

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pig should of never been on the cup, wether it started years ago or that day

I get that Starbucks tries to have fun and be a hip workplace but nothing stays casual forever, a new cop on the force joins the team and gets a cup with pig on it and feels he’s being disrespected, a new employee could start and not get the casual relationship and fire it up the ladder that cops are being disrespected, it never lasts, someone will always fuck it up

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Look, if one of your employees calls a black customer a n****r, it doesn't matter if the customer says "No big deal." That employee is out on his ass.

MrWrong

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Lots of false twiterverse nonsense being proffered in relation to this incident. The best general info has come from actual interviews, recorded by news outlets; the manager, the officer, and the chief.

This order was not placed from a mobile app, Starbuck cup label generated from the mobile app say "mobile" at the bottom of the ticket. These labels say "cafe" at the bottom which indicates they were placed at the counter; stop by a Starbucks and see for yourself.

Last edited:

rabidhamster

Reaction score
as the manager you're responsible for your employees. If your employee thought it was funny to write, "PIG" on 5 coffee cups and give them to Cops,.. well... did you foster the environment where your employees thought that was acceptable? Did you immediately fire the Employee that did that? That would be the expected result as the Manager. If you didn't do that don't be surprised if Corporate fires 'You' instead.

I understand she doesn't want to be fired and feels like a scapegoat, but that's also sort of how the real world works.

It's almost like you're expected to just do your job and not let your feelings and personal opinions get in the way of things, and that there's consequences for actions.

Sucks to lose your job but Starbucks isn't your sugar-daddy there to "be your guardian angel" and pay for your treatments,.. it's a job. And a Corporate one at that.

Corporate will always chop heads to make a situation go away.
I’m pretty sure Shift supervisor can’t fire anyone because they’re not even a real manager. It’s like a lead cashier, head waiter, “account manager” in a call center that only manages to make phone calls all day.
Congratulations, you’re shift leader! You get to make the deposits, placate all the complainers, and take the blame for everything.

The real question is how it paid for hormones, school and rent with that one job to begin with. I bet a shift supervisor at Starbucks gets like $12 an hour. That’s sounds like hormones from Mexico and a cheap shared apartment at best.

Big John

bend the note up a half, turn head, cough
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a softball bat named Lola. Everybody on my last team used Lola. A very comfortable big stick that likes to bust balls. Now she hides in the closet. True Story.

Latest Threads