Tranny Alert

MrWrong

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I noticed the other day while skimming through this article that one of the Starbucks coffee servers was a tranny, something I had noticed before.

don't think they would have much luck with a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Starbucks manager, 21, who was fired after an Oklahoma cop was given coffee cups with 'PIG' printed on them is considering suing the company for wrongful termination

snip**
Rose, who is transgender, said she'd always wanted to work for the coffee company because of its reputation for treating employees well, offering specialized health care for transgender people and college tuition assistance.
She's now been left unsure of how she will be able to afford her hormone treatments, schooling and rent.
end snippet**

Hack

Reaction score
The world we live in, and yes, it's gonna get worse.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
"It's a jungle out there kiddies, have a very fruitful day!" - Buffet

:thumb:

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Can't read the article due to add blocker.
Did ' it ' write PIG on there or did something else happen, else I dont understand the story

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Forgetting the transgender issue for a minute, it does sound like she/he was wrongfully terminated.

The barista who entered PIG as a joke should've been reprimanded and asked to apologize, no one should've been fired over that.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
as the manager you're responsible for your employees. If your employee thought it was funny to write, "PIG" on 5 coffee cups and give them to Cops,.. well... did you foster the environment where your employees thought that was acceptable? Did you immediately fire the Employee that did that? That would be the expected result as the Manager. If you didn't do that don't be surprised if Corporate fires 'You' instead.

I understand she doesn't want to be fired and feels like a scapegoat, but that's also sort of how the real world works.

It's almost like you're expected to just do your job and not let your feelings and personal opinions get in the way of things, and that there's consequences for actions.

Sucks to lose your job but Starbucks isn't your sugar-daddy there to "be your guardian angel" and pay for your treatments,.. it's a job. And a Corporate one at that.

Corporate will always chop heads to make a situation go away.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
as the manager you're responsible for your employees. If your employee thought it was funny to write, "PIG" on 5 coffee cups and give them to Cops,.. well... did you foster the environment where your employees thought that was acceptable? Did you immediately fire the Employee that did that? That would be the expected result as the Manager. If you didn't do that don't be surprised if Corporate fires 'You' instead.

I understand she doesn't want to be fired and feels like a scapegoat, but that's also sort of how the real world works.

It's almost like you're expected to just do your job and not let your feelings and personal opinions get in the way of things, and that there's consequences for actions.

Sucks to lose your job but Starbucks isn't your sugar-daddy there to "be your guardian angel" and pay for your treatments,.. it's a job. And a Corporate one at that.

Corporate will always chop heads to make a situation go away.
She did report it...and may not have had the authority to terminate.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Forgetting the transgender issue for a minute, it does sound like she/he was wrongfully terminated.

The barista who entered PIG as a joke should've been reprimanded and asked to apologize, no one should've been fired over that.
Yeah sure. Except for when it's conveniently suitable to argue the corollary, under the guise of Private corporation responsibility on ethics.

Just call a spade a spade...in whatever circumstance.

Malikon

I'm gonna let you down And leave you flat
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She did report it...and may not have had the authority to terminate.
I've never seen a Manager not have the authority to fire someone for not doing their job properly.

But maybe it exists, IDK

TrippyStormtrooper

Reaction score
Ahh. So this story. Bear with me, we're gonna go on a ride.

So I've been following this story since it broke. Barista writes pig on a cop's coffee cup and gets fired. Open and shut.

But then the details around the case is what's important.

A few Starbucks company employees reached out and explained that it was a group order and that "Pig" was the police officer's mobile name for the order, and that he's ordered that way for half a decade now whenever he has to get coffee for him and his buddies. Essentially the only name they put on a mobile order, is the one you input yourself on your app or when you call in the order.

Additionally, his daughter opened up about the whole thing, explaining that her dad is completely a "Pig", abuses his power as a cop, is openly and vehemently racist/transphobic, and among a number of other distasteful things, loves to be in the limelight and have attention showered on him. So a perfect concoction when you have a bad service at a Starbucks with a trans manager, right?

Sources to follow. But check out what his daughter has to say, and the twitter posts from past employees explaining the situation a little clearer. The cops are "too busy" to comment to any of the new criticism.

I don't lean any particular way politically or socially and I support any and all law enforcement, military and first responders. But looking at the details vs just reading the headlines you get the whole picture.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Ahh. So this story. Bear with me, we're gonna go on a ride.

So I've been following this story since it broke. Barista writes pig on a cop's coffee cup and gets fired. Open and shut.

But then the details around the case is what's important.

A few Starbucks company employees reached out and explained that it was a group order and that "Pig" was the police officer's mobile name for the order, and that he's ordered that way for half a decade now whenever he has to get coffee for him and his buddies. Essentially the only name they put on a mobile order, is the one you input yourself on your app or when you call in the order.

Additionally, his daughter opened up about the whole thing, explaining that her dad is completely a "Pig", abuses his power as a cop, is openly and vehemently racist/transphobic, and among a number of other distasteful things, loves to be in the limelight and have attention showered on him. So a perfect concoction when you have a bad service at a Starbucks with a trans manager, right?

Sources to follow. But check out what his daughter has to say, and the twitter posts from past employees explaining the situation a little clearer. The cops are "too busy" to comment to any of the new criticism.

I don't lean any particular way politically or socially and I support any and all law enforcement, military and first responders. But looking at the details vs just reading the headlines you get the whole picture.
Probably not THE story. But A story nonetheless. :facepalm:

TrippyStormtrooper

Reaction score
Probably not THE story. But A story nonetheless. :facepalm:
No, not "The" story. That's for the justice system and investigators to find out. But a opposing story nonetheless.

So it's clear: I've assumed no conclusion or truth from what I've read or understood. I just wanted to share what I've read and the picture that it paints. I'm not convinced that either party is right or wrong. I'm under qualified and uninformed to make that decision. But it is interesting.

Latest Threads